x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Little chunks floating in tren?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Little chunks floating in tren? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: My boy homebrewed some tren and said that he has been taking it w/no probs. I was going to get some but it has little pieces of shit floating around in it. He said that it is little pieces of the pellets and they will dissolve. Whats the deal?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Question Little chunks floating in tren?

My boy homebrewed some tren and said that he has been taking it w/no probs. I was going to get some but it has little pieces of shit floating around in it. He said that it is little pieces of the pellets and they will dissolve. Whats the deal?

Re: Little chunks floating in tren?

Quote Quote posted by iron345addict
    My boy homebrewed some tren and said that he has been taking it w/no probs. I was going to get some but it has little pieces of shit floating around in it. He said that it is little pieces of the pellets and they will dissolve. Whats the deal?
    He didn't filter it enough. I wouldn't inject it. The pellets have glues and binders that aren't healthy for you.

well, that would be the wrong answer. There should not be any undissolved pellets in any homebrew if it was passed through a filter, and if there are undissolved pellets, then it's potency would be in question as well. Look elsewhere.

Good Bro

Quote Quote posted by trenfan2
    well, that would be the wrong answer. There should not be any undissolved pellets in any homebrew if it was passed through a filter, and if there are undissolved pellets, then it's potency would be in question as well. Look elsewhere.
    allright

A 'HALO' over my head... BionicBC's Avatar

Those are little chunks of your future abcess.
    Bionic

PS-For real tohugh, it could be the pellets, recrystallized tren, or pieces of rubber from the stopper in the vial where youve either:
    Used too big a gague of needle (18g will do this to a stopper quick), or
    Ran a smaller size pin thru the stopper over and over and over....
    Both will accomplish the same thing-Little pieces of the rubber floating around in your gear. Nt something you want injected deep into your muscle. Try explaining that one to your doc...
    Bionic
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My ONLY email:
    [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote Quote posted by quizkid
    If 20 days of DNP does not get you where you need to go, you were too fat to start with.