Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozone log w/Sarms in PCT and in Sarms cycle

injfuel

Hello everyone I will be logging the product Letrozone while in the PCT for my recent Pro-Hormone stack (M-LMG , H-DROL) and also I will continue the product into my Sarms stack for 12 weeks which will include S-4 , LGD-4033 , and GW.

Like I stated I'm in week one of my PCT and these are a list of the products I am taking.
Letrozone- 2ml applied twice daily for a total of 4ml
Ostarine- 25mg ED
GW- 10mg twice daily for a total of 20mg
Nolva- 20/10/10/10
AI TestoPro- 2 caps twice a day
CEL Cycle Assist- 2 caps twice a day

I also take CLA , Orange Triad multi-vitamin , ALA , and Infinate Labs Cyclo-REM before bed.

My diet is contest prep as I am 15 weeks out from my next show and I follow it flawlessly no cheats whatsoever. It will have a few calorie skims over the next 3 weeks just getting rid of a couple things that were allowed during the Pro-Hormone. At 12 weeks out I will have weekly skims that I will post along with my training and progress. Here is my diet as of right now , and yes I eat the exact same thing every day , I feel its the best way to track macros and God has given me the grace to be able to do this for months without getting totally sick of the same food :) .

meal 1- 2 scoops of whey , 1/2 banana , 1 serving of frosted flakes
meal 2- 1 cup of egg whites , 2 whole eggs , 1 cup of green beens or stir fry veggies
meal 3- 1 MetRx meal replacement
meal 4- 6oz chicken 100gr. brown rice , 1 cup green beens
meal 5- 1 MetRx meal replacement
meal 6- 6oz chicken , 1 cup green beens
pre-workout- 1 scoop MetRx recovery powder , 1 scoop whey , 25gr. dextrose powder , 1 cup skim milk , 5 grams creatine , 15 grams glutamine
post-workout- 1 scoop MetRx recovery powder , 1 scoop whey , 25gr. dextrose powder , 1 cup skim milk , 5 grams creatine , 15 grams glutamine
post-workout meal 2- 1 MetRx meal replacement , 200gr. potato
meal 8 (before bed)- 2 scoops casein
protein- 440gr
carbs- 324gr
fat- 34gr

I'm on day 2 of my PCT so Ive applied the Letrozone 4 times now and I must say the spray pump on the bottle is not a good design. It comes with another pump which sprays more of a mist than a stream but after 3 pumps mine stopped working so I had to pull the siphon tube off and let the product drain back in the bottle so I wasted as little as possible. Also when I switched the pump sprayer initially I noticed the product had actaully separated in the siphon tube itself so it is imperative that anybody who uses this product shakes it well before application which it says to do right on the bottle. I actually wrote in black magic marker on mine "SHAKE WELL" so I wouldnt forget. I feel pretty good after 2 days and Ive never had any gyno issues ever and this is my 3rd Pro-Hormone cycle. My biggest problem is losing strength afterwards so Im excited to see how the Letrozone works along with the sarms which I have never taken before either. Im going to Include a couple pics with this post just to give an idea of my starting point as I plan to continue this log up until my show. I will post back later after my workout tonight which is biceps and calves. I lift in a MaxOT style of training which I feel has worked best for me. Im 37 years old and have 10 plus years of training and have done lots of volume trianing and the MaxOT has delivered the best results. I also have just bumped my cardio from 2 days a week to 4 days a week and it will increase to 5 days a week after my PCT. I am in contest prep is why the GW is incorpoated into my PCT as fat loss is a primary goal right now.

Training Schedule-
Monday- off
Tuesday- off
Wednesday- legs
Thursday- chest , triceps
Friday- biceps , calves
Saturday- shoulders
Sunday- back , traps
2evw6k2.jpg

2m510sh.jpg

259nd.jpg

I forgot to add that stuff sorry lol
I'm 5'10 and right now I'm at 218lbs. I don't believe in listing bodyfat because there's no true accurate way to test at home , I use the mirror for most of my prep and the scale at the end to make sure I'll make my weight class. I compete in light heavyweight and I weighed in at 188.9 in March and my goal is to be just 3-4 lbs. heavier with a little better condition here is a pic of me the morning of the show in March
2vi5x53.jpg

Okay so my bicep and calves workout went as follows
After warm up which is usually 3-4 sets gradually increasing weight while lowering reps
Barbell curl - 3 sets of 6 with 150lbs.
Standing EZ bar curl - 3 sets of 5 with 152lbs.
Standing alternating dumbbell curl - 3 sets of 5 with 70lb. Dumbbells
Calf raises on smith machine standing on a box to get a good stretch at the bottom of the movement with 2 -45s per side
Super set with donkey calf raises with 150lbs. I did 3 circuits of that super set
Weighted sit-ups with a 80lb. Dumbbell for 3 sets of 10
Workout went smoothly and strength is still good. Tomorrow will be shoulders and cardio , I will post tomorrow after my training.

Well I woke up today looking a lot drier than usual so I stepped on the scale just to see and I was 215.7. I know the prohormones I was taking were making me hold a little water even with my strict diet. The letrozone is obviously getting in my system now because one of its attributes is helping to keep you dry looking. I'm also a little more vascular as well. I'm really OCD about my supplements I even weigh my protein powder because I've found the scoopers give you more than the serving weight listed on the jugs. So instead of using the pump that came on the bottle which works fine(although it does send more of a stream than a mist out of the bottle) I'm using one of my oral syringes. I just shake the guts out of the bottle and pull 1ml at a time and apply it to my chest and abdomen. So I know know for a fact I'm getting the 2ml dose I'm supposed to be getting :)

Shoulder workout went great , went up 5lbs. On military press. When I get to 6 reps I go up with the smallest increment. I was at 230lbs. For 3 sets of 6 , I went to 235 for 3 sets of 4 tonight. I could have pushed out 5 on the first set but I wanted to get my reps in all sets. So here was my workout
Seated military barbell press - 235 for 3 sets of 4
Seated dumbbell press - 100lb dumbbells for 3 sets of 5
Seated rear lateral raise - 65lb dumbbell for 2 sets of 6
Standing side lateral raise - 65lb dumbbell for 2 sets of 5
I take 1.5 to 2 minutes between sets. My workout went real smooth felt great and did my cardio afterwards. I'm gonna put up some videos of my training eventually to give an idea of the intensity involved in my MaxOT training. Most would see my sets and reps and not believe you can build muscle but it's the diet and training and cardio as a package deal. Without perfect execution of all 3 components the system doesn't work. But overall I'm feeling really good. I'm excited for the next few weeks to see how my body responds to everything. I have a good feeling so far :)

Great physique my friend. Good luck on the letrozone and sarms run. I haven't used letrozone yet but hear promising things. I am very experienced with sarms on the other hand and I always add lean mass and drop bf while on them.

GlAd someone's logging Letrozone. I've been really interested to see how Letrozone is. Might or might not throw it into my pct for my LGD/Primoboldex cycle.

Top Bottom