Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Labs in - Cycle help

intense23

Whats up Bros...Wondering if you could help..I am going on 4 months OFF a cycle.and..I am looking at jumping back on this month..but before I do I went and got my labs done...My cholesterol is still a bit high...I'm 41yrs old, 193 lbs, 12%bf , 5"9..

LDL = 159
Triglygerides = 107
Chol/HDLC ratio = 5.2

With Cholesterol still a bit elevated..what are yalls thoughts?

that is way too high

but the reality is i would wager anyone that most guys who use steroids have poor cholesterol but do it anyway

when i was cycling tren for 3 years off and on my cholesterol would fluctuate between high end of range to 25 points over. it took me coming off of steroids for a while and becoming more healthy for it to normalize

if you want my honest opinion do this.. go to a plant based diet for the next 2 months, start doing bikram yoga, and improve your endurance.

OR do a prolonged fast. when I did my prolonged fast my cholesterol dropped 70 points. i have a log up on evo. this gives your body the break it needs

then you can go back to cycling steroids again for a year or two.. then repeat what i wrote above. if you keep pounding away without giving the body a break you will fuck yourself up

Your cholesterol is bad but easily fixed with diet and lifestyle.

Innotech Nutrition makes a really good cardiovascular health supplement called cardioflex. Check that out

Top Bottom