Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keeping bodyfat the same while puttting on 5-10 lbs of muscle

woje3

I'm trying to put on 5-10 lbs of lean muscle while staying around 6-7% bodyfat which I am now.....and i'm taking only orals right now because of a little problem i've had with inj.......Which cycle would you use out of these to do this. 40-60mg dbol with arimidex to nolvadex, or 100 mg straight stanbol winny/day, or 50mg anavar/day, or 40mg anavar with 50mg winny/day? Or any other recomendations. I take t-rex, tylers, ALA, and G-plenish right now, diet is at maitenance calories. not a lot of carbs, mostly protein.

do you think the dbol/arimidex/nolvadex would increase my bodyfat percentage? compared to the other two, or increase water weight? Also, is HGH jintropin worth the money to do for 6 months compared to these other cycles I mentioned?

woje3 said:
do you think the dbol/arimidex/nolvadex would increase my bodyfat percentage? compared to the other two, or increase water weight? Also, is HGH jintropin worth the money to do for 6 months compared to these other cycles I mentioned?

I was actually thinking that but with the arimidex/nolvadex in there at a good dose I think that shouldn't be a problem. Plus d-bol raises dopamine levels which aids in the fat burning process and gives you a general sense of well being.

BTW - I don't think the gh is worth it over the two other cycles for what your goals are.

Top Bottom