Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keepable gains on this stack

Small adjustment: 250mgs of TEST and TREN ENANS, ANAVAR-50mgs; plus add N2Guard for organs support, very important to your health

what kind of pct did you run in the past? are you running big cycles? you gave us nothing to work with, just assumptions we have to make...

I'm 5 ft 10 in
34 years old
210 lb
I've got a good muscular frame but I have a hard time keeping it. Last 2 cycles lost half my results
my goal is to get over 230 lb.
Would using trenbolone 250mgs a week along with testosterone cypionate 250 mg a week be a good stack for holding my gains?

Nope. You need to adjust training and diet to keep the gains not use another cycle.

I'm 5 ft 10 in
34 years old
210 lb
I've got a good muscular frame but I have a hard time keeping it. Last 2 cycles lost half my results
my goal is to get over 230 lb.
Would using trenbolone 250mgs a week along with testosterone cypionate 250 mg a week be a good stack for holding my gains?

bro it okay. hit it hard with the tren. don't be scare

What did you run for your post cycle therapy? We need to know more information as to why you are not keeping gains. What is your training like off cycle?

That would be a good stack because you won't be just holding a ton of water. Wet stacks are where you lose tons after the cycle. Also make sure you are running a proper PCT.

Top Bottom