Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just one of dem nights....

hammercurls

when the fucking needle HURTS so much. i dont get it sometimes it slides in and some night's its the most god awful pain. i been cycling for a while and this happends from time to time :rolleyes:

I hear ya. It is like as soon as that tip hits your skin (in my case it is almost always a quad shot) it hurts like a mother fucker and every mm you move it just hurts more. Then other times I feel absolutely nothing. It is like your body is saying SURPRISE i'm gonna hurt today.

Only painful part for me is the actual piercing of the skin.... After that, it doesn't hurt usually.... But youre right, sometimes it hurts when it pierces the skin, and other times it doesnt..... Not sure why??

rizz

yeh i had the exact same prob tonight. sometimes it glides in really easily and then tonight it just didnt want to go in, the pain is just under the initial bit of the skin. piercing the skin, is ok, its that little bit afterwards thats the killer but if you keep pushing through its ok.

Top Bottom