Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its that time again... NEXT CYCLE... Looking for opinions...

dylangemelli

Its that time for me again... The 2 week period before my next cycle... I am looking at a few things here and am looking for a few opinions...

Before I go any further, it is important to know and understand the goal here... I am preparing for something very important that is going to require me to "look good naked" literally for high pay... so it is imperative that i not put on too much more size but harden up even more that i am... of course i am going to want to add strength and a bit of size but i am not looking for 10-15 lbs... im looking more along the lines of 5-7 and keeping my body fat in the range it is which is currently 5.7%... That being said, I will NOT be using test on this cycle... its not conducent to my goals and it is not needed on every cyle... here's what i am thinking right now...

1-6 tbol 60-80 mg day
1-6 proviron 75 mg day
1-8 mast prop 150 mg eod

i really want to run winstrol and mast but i definitely can't have any hair issues going on here... i have never had hair problems before but it could be a little risky running the two together... i still have not decided... so its possible to substitute tbol with winstrol... i was also thinking even more simple and just running winstrol and katanadrol together but i really want to add masteron for the extra hardening and polishing... all thoughts welcome...

I like your plan, and based on your goals I think it would work very well. I would almost consider Anavar over Tbol too for a better polished and hard look. I absolutely loved Masteron, and I'm sure you will too so definitely keep that in there.

Good luck and keep us updated!

1- Please add test. Please. lol. A cycle without test is like a one-legged man in the regular olympics
2- I would switch up the tbol with anavar. It's a much better oral, plus I'm not a fan of tbol.
3- stay away from winstrol, too harsh on the joints.
4- run the proviron till the end of the cycle.
5- run the test 2 weeks more than the masteron. plus 8 weeks is not enough IMO

For a lean hard, "polished" cycle, I think it looks pretty good. Through winstrol will provide a dryer look than tbol.

No need or Test if the mast gives you libido. With some people it does, with some, it doesn't. Give it a few weeks and see. If you do need more test, go with Prop -- I'm not usually a fan of it, but it doesn't cause as much water retention as enth or cyp.

Last edited:
thanks guys... all of your opinions are ones that i value highly...

rick... what did you dose mast at??

traz.... mast for only 8 weeks because its prop... i like the shorter cycles for quicker recovery... i ran anavar last cycle so i wanted to switch it up although i do love it...

nelson... i much prefer winstrol and mast but do you think i'll be cool on the hair with it? that's the only thing im concerned with...

Whats up buddy! Looks good, I would probably opt for Var as well and also just run Proviron throughout as well...you know what works for you bro, interested in what job you have lined up here...you can always just text me for anyother questions you have bro...always here for ya.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

traz.... mast for only 8 weeks because its prop... i like the shorter cycles for quicker recovery... i ran anavar last cycle so i wanted to switch it up although i do love it...

nelson... i much prefer winstrol and mast but do you think i'll be cool on the hair with it? that's the only thing im concerned with...

Looks good to me. As long as mast is at min 400 wk ur good. Id also prob switch tbol for var but... Idk u ran that last cycle.

As far as winny why risk it play with it later I feel nows not the time you know ull look good anyway. Or buy some n2shampoo and take alot of b5

Primo
Mast
And provirion

Or tren? Oh, but this is your first inject? Youve ran best

Tren a
Mast p
Provrion

?????

Looks good to me. As long as mast is at min 400 wk ur good. Id also prob switch tbol for var but... Idk u ran that last cycle.

As far as winny why risk it play with it later I feel nows not the time you know ull look good anyway. Or buy some n2shampoo and take alot of b5

Primo
Mast
And provirion

Or tren? Oh, but this is your first inject? Youve ran best

Tren a
Mast p
Provrion

?????

Nice seeing you back bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I ran Masteron at 500mg per week. I ran enanthate since my test was also enanthate. Hardness and vascularity were both the best I had ever seen it by far

Top Bottom