Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injury in Week One of Cycle - Input Needed

justinjones1963

I strained a tendon in my left bicep about a month ago. I gave it some rest and it healed. Unfortunately, last week, (which is week one of the cycle listed below), I strained it again. I didn't do any bicep exercises last week and I changed my back routine to higher reps/lower weight to minimize any pain. That workout went fine.

I have been alternating between ice and heat and I have done ultra sound for it. I have been taking anti-inflammatory pain meds. It still hurts a little though.

I plan on hitting chest, legs and all of the other exercises this week hard like I normally do but I am going to skip back and bi's (and other exercises that irritate it) completely to give the bicep some time to heal.

If I am still having problems at the end of the week I may decide to stop my cycle - my reasoning is if I can't give 100% for all body parts then I am wasting my gear. If I still hurt then that tells me my body needs rest.

Questions:

1) If I stop after 2 weeks, what should I run for PCT and how long? I have nolva and clomid on hand. I assume I should run at least a 3 week PCT.

2) If I run PCT, how long should I wait (provided I am healed) before I can start this cycle again.

3) An alternative I am considering is laying off back (except for deadlifts - they do not bother me) and bi's for two weeks - I am not 100% sure on this one though.

Stopping is my last resort and I didn’t find much for advice in prior posts on having to stop a cycle after 2 weeks. This sucks to say the least.

The bottom line with injuries of this type is it takes time to heal and if it doesn’t get better next week I know I will just prolong the healing process or I could make it worse. Hopefully the ice/ultra sound/Naproxen works.

Current cycle is:

1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
1-4 dbol 25mg/ED
11-14 winny/ 50mg/ED

I just finished week one and I am scheduled for a shot of EQ tomorrow.

Feedback is appreciated.

they say time off=time on, so just stop now and wait until you are 100% again to jump back on. as far as pct, i can't imagine 1 week has really any effect on your nat test levels but just in case, id say 50mg of clomid or 20mg of noval for 10 days is all you need if that. you may want to consider throwing some test in there when you start up again.

if you're going to make it in this sport, you can't let little injuries derail you. train around it.

just take it easy on the pulling movements, or train upper body uni-lat & put more emphasis on leg training. Great opportunity to put some inches on those wheels!

good luck bro!

Top Bottom