Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection help

nathanbreeze

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've always jabbed quads as the process just seems easier. Just started 2nd injection cycle and did my first quad injection earlier in the week. Couldn't walk properly for 4 or 5 days and have decided to start jabbing glutes as i don't want to be limping around for the next 4 months.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just attempted my first glute injection and basically sh!t myself so much the needle didn't even pierce the skin. I'm now taking a few moments to compose myself a little [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know i have to inject the upper outer part of my glute but i think i'm going to have major problems aspirating with one hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do you guys have any tips that may help me with this? Also do you guys inject the glute quickly like a dart which i see is recommended or do you slowly push it in? I worry i'll stab it in quickly and pass out with the pain..... Yes i'm a pussy![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any help will be greatly appreciated[/FONT]

You should be fine in the glute. I haven't had any problems in the glute, I personally have never aspirated either. Just make sure you are not hitting a bad spot which could be the cause of it not going through

here is what i did my first injection.

what muscle gets the most pounding? the delts, we pound them in the gym and we run them into walls and doors all the time. so that is the muscle i decided to do.. i numbed the skin with some ice and then went in that way

I recommend you watch some YouTube videos. Honestly bro it sounds like you really shouldn't even be injecting yourself. It's not really that difficult to do.

Top Bottom