Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting into a vein or vessel.

S

Stryker1992

Does anyone know what really happens if you accidentially inject into a blood vessel? what happens to the gear? Is it waisted?

Where do you think the injection site for the least amount of discomfort is when doing self injections?

It would be pretty rare for someone to actually inject into a vein. From what I hear, you would know it instantly. Very painful. I wouldn't worry about wasting the gear at that point.

Best injection point is different for everybody.

My favorites in order:

Quads
Delts
Glutes
Triceps

Most painful to me:

Pecs
Calves
Biceps

Never injected into lats or traps. It just looks painful and I don't think I could hold the pin steady.

inject in the delts if less than 1.5cc and glutes for more than that. Like torch said aspirate make sure no blood. I have given thousands of shots (I ran a preventive med clinic) and only actually hit a vessel once. Just take it out and stick again! Make sure you use the upper outer quadrant of a glute to stay away from the sciatic nerve. Bang that puppy and youll remember for months to come!

I injected to vein last year and yea, it's hurts like Fucking hell. You won't worry about if the gear is wasted or not. I shot in my ass and my leg had a numb feeling. Then I got a rash up my back and down my leg. I went to the ER and they gave me some pain pills. I have a very high tolerence for pain but this was unbearable. It was the first time I ever had to use pain pills in life. Ive been juicing on and off for 9 years so be careful. BamBam

Do you guys slam the pin in or do you "push" it in slowly? When I first started I did not have a problem but it seems to make me nervous now. The last time I threw up from nerves. I thought it would get easier not harder to do?

Top Bottom