Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im 19 Want To Start But Was Told To Wait Till 24 Tell Me If You Agree

CANABAL OX

:confused: I AM 230LBS ,15% BODY FAT , AND 19 YEARS OLD I GROW PRETTY RAPIDLY WHEN TRAINING WRITE AND EATING RIGHT.....I AM EXCITED ABOUT STARTING MY FIRST CYCLE...BUT I WAS TOLD BY PEERS TO WAIT UNTIL I WAS 23-24 TO START .... WHAT DO YOU THINK???????PLEASE HELP

I dont think there is a set age, but training experience, proper diet, rest and knowledge of bodybuilding, weight training ect. and knowledge of steriods are all factors in deciding when.

i started at 14..took a little primo and anavar then but...at your age you can hit some good roid cycles...learn everything first and roids are not magic you will not turn into me overnight it take skill to be me..no one cant beat me you cant place notthing above me..i will keep juicin to the max....if you want me to stop put me 6 under...hehe...there you know how iam know.....lol...some deca and winny and test would be a good cycle

Spentagn is correct, why would you want to take aas if your still growing naturally, anyways, if your mind is already made up start real light-no a bombs-no d-bol, thats my opinion.

ORCA

CANABAL OX said:
:confused: I AM 230LBS ,15% BODY FAT , AND 19 YEARS OLD I GROW PRETTY RAPIDLY WHEN TRAINING WRITE AND EATING RIGHT.....I AM EXCITED ABOUT STARTING MY FIRST CYCLE...BUT I WAS TOLD BY PEERS TO WAIT UNTIL I WAS 23-24 TO START .... WHAT DO YOU THINK???????PLEASE HELP

I wouldn't say 23-24 but maybe another solid year or two would be good. Hell you can research as much as you can and maybe even start to buy a little here and there and then when you are ready you can go full speed ahead.
You are already big and have a good attititude so I think you will do well. You can email me if you want some advice or anything.

I do not agree that you must wait till a certain age. Some 19 year olds are much more ready to take steroids then many 25 year olds. If you know what you are doing with your training and nutrition(you have done some research). Also do some research on steroids before you start and preferably find someone experienced that you trust who can help you out. Learn not only about the steroids but also about anti-estrogens and other auxiliary drugs that are very important. There are many who just start injecting themselves with roids and expect to turn into a pro-bodybuilder. They know nothing about training, nutrition or even about the drugs they are injecting themselves with. Then they come on here and ask questions as to why they are not growing or why they are experiencing certain side effects.
As long as you are adequately prepared I don't think age matters much.

Steroids will stunt growth. That is how some countries keep their gymnasts so short. Wait until you are absolutely done growing and wait until you have hit your genetic potential. 21 years is a good guide. If you don't lift for a long time before juicing, your joints likely will not hold up to the added stress on them. Hence injuries.

Top Bottom