Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If deca helps with joints, what EXACTLY does it do for them?

frorider6

If deca helps with joints, what EXACTLY does it do for them? I've heard lots about how it "lubricates" them and helps if they are sore but I'd like to know the exact mechanism behind this.

I'm considering a deca cycle to help my shoulder, but since I know what's wrong with it, I'd like to know if the deca would help my specific problem.

My understanding was that deca, along with causing water bloat in other places, forces water into the joints. Now, test supposedly causes more water bloat than deca, so I don't know why they wouldn't work the same way. But, I'll leave it to the vets.

I had some permanent damage done to both shoulders a few years back. Since the pain is still a daily issue I will do deca just to get rid of the pain when it flairs up. I keep Durabolin on hand too for tapering on and off. Can't say how it works, but it seems to decrease the inflammation, heat and swelling I get in my shoulders joints. Unfortunetely the pain will sometimes come back as soon as I stop taking it. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom