Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I THINK I HAVE AN ABSCESS! what should i do?

Ok i said this before and now you better listen, a slin pin full of oil injected into your body will probably cause you to loose half your ass! Damn boy, don't be stupid go tell your mom or dad what you did and get medical attention. This is either a weak joke or you are about to pay for your stupidity! How stupid is america becoming?

1. when have u said this b4?
2. im not even from america
3. i come on this site to get advice, not to listen to nobs like you................. plenty of people have flamed me for bieng too young to use and not researching properly and have justified reasons for doing so................. but u..... NO HELP AT ALL!

Ok i said this before and now you better listen, a slin pin full of oil injected into your body will probably cause you to loose half your ass! Damn boy, don't be stupid go tell your mom or dad what you did and get medical attention. This is either a weak joke or you are about to pay for your stupidity! How stupid is america becoming?

I Think you could have worded this abit better and made your point without comming accross like you did.
We're all here to help, Think before you post!

RADAR

3. i come on this site to get advice, not to listen to nobs like you................. plenty of people have flamed me for bieng too young to use and not researching properly and have justified reasons for doing so................. but u..... NO HELP AT ALL!

How long was the slin pin? It's hard to tell because you don't know with the slin pin how deep the oil went. If it went all the way inside the muscle, is very dangerous. Do you feel it in the surface? or do you feel like a lump inside the muscle?

Hello,

Ok really though do yourself a favor and rid of the insulin needle technique..Try using a needle that is meant for IM injections!

Now onto the abscess. It does not have to puss, it does not have to come to a head (like a pussy pimple), and it does not have to hurt enough at first to cause severe pain.... If it is hot, red, irritated, etc than that is key sign of infection. Obviously you yourself know that there is something not right here. Sometimes you can irritate a sensitive injection site or possibly leave some fluids in the tissue instead of in the muscle which then will turn into a mass (a lump).

Put warm compresses on the site to help loosen the area whether it be abscessed or not . Also keep a close watch on the site as well and pay attention to any small changes and the details as this is also important. If it does not recede (go away, reduce the swelling or lump size) in the next few days, if it gets worse, if it shows signs of puss, if it gets extremely hot to touch, if it gets painful to touch:
GO TO A DOCTOR. you don't have to tell Dr exactly what you were doing, just that it was from needle injection. They can drain it and put you on antibiotics to prevent any serious complications. BUT for the love of god, do not use a insulin needle in that site for IM injections again!!!!!

If it is truly an abscess, it'll need to be drained, they do not go away with antibiotics alone. in fact some studies have shown that simply lancing the abscess and allowing it to drain is sufficient. What everyone has said about symptoms is correct. Abscesses are hot, red, swollen, and extremely painful. Mind you, this also describes any inflammatory response.

If you're concerned it's an abscess, GO TO THE HOSPITAL. ER docs don't care how it got there, the majority of abscesses are idiopathic (no known cause). What they'll do is stick a needle in it to try to express pus, and if there is, they'll lance it with a scalpel (after injecting local anesthetic, of course). It may or may not get packed, and you may or may not get antibiotics (usually a first-generation cephalosporin).

Anyway, whatever you decide to do, be sure to use sterile technique with all future injections.

Take care.

Well said Angel,( btw! all those who didn't know Angel is a nurse)

RADAR

PS - to add to my above post, more and more antibiotics are being used for community-acquired MRSA. That would be one determining factor to use antibiotics.

thanks foyour responses..... it seems to have gone down today.... not hot or red anymore but still feels hard inside the muscle.... ill keep u posted anywayz,,, n doctipus n angel uve been a great help!

Sure I could have said it nicer but I did give him the advise he needed. How many of you have kids? Sometimes they just don't listen until it's either too late, like he has done here; or you say it in such a manner as it really gets their attention, like I tried to do. Either way I did give him the advice he needed!
And this isn't just for him it's for all the other young kids that enter this website thinking they are superman and/or invincable. If I offended anyone than that I am sorry for.

Ok that was a little rough, sure but here are the facts! I am an old man and you are a young kid. I have kids and if they did something like this than that is the way I would talk to them. It's not america, it's old man talking to young boy!
You are too young to use steroids, you already proved that buy using the wrong needle! Slow down with thinking this is what is the best for you.
Do your self a favor and read about the 24-30 year olds on this site that did some cycles and now are looking at having to inject test. into their bodies for the rest of their lives! Do you really want to be like that? Its not cool and no chick will think its cool when the see you having to stick a needle in your but once a week for the rest of your life. Also it may mess up your ability to have kids! Do you want to have kids? And hard ons, do you like those? Some steroids will end your ability to get a hard on. Do you know which one is the worst for this?
Look, just do a lot of research before you put something in your body you have no idea what other changes are going to happen. What are you going to do if you nipples get puffy?
Please think!
That is all and good luck!

Top Bottom