Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I stopped Tren A 2 weeks ago...now my nipples hurt!

nickidaho

I just finished my cycle--
11 wks: 50mg ED Test P
8 wks: 50mg Tren A

I stopped taking the tren 3 weeks ago and continued with the Test P for the last 3 weeks. Within the last week, my nipples have become really sensitive and puffy a little bit. I just stopped taking the Test yesterday and planned on starting the Chlomid in a couple or few days. I have not been taking anything else and planned only on Chlomid for PCT.

Should I start taking the chlomid now? Will it help? Does the puffiness subside after a while once on chlomid?

Thanks, Nick

pstate said:
it should help, but if its prolactin induced gynecomastia from the trenbolone, you may need something else

What might that something else be?

Is there anyway to tell if its prolactin induced?

lactation, the puffiness with no lumps is normally associated with progesterone/prolactin gyno

nickidaho said:
What might that something else be?

Is there anyway to tell if its prolactin induced?

Casaber I beleive its called...spelling might be incorrect...I would hit an AI also being that you dont wanna talk nolvadex because it will increase the progesterone receptor...hit some aromasin or AIFM see if it goes away

yeah man, you better just suck it up and buy it, i know its not cheap, but 200 aint that bad in comparison to milk comming out of your nipples, no i dont know where else it would be cheaper, you may wanna grab some letrozole to as iceman said

nickidaho said:
That shit is $200! (Dostinex) Is there anything cheaper?

I can see that I need to hurry and get this shit seeing as how Iceman writes get it NOW!!! So I will, but any place or brand that is cheaper?

Also, my left nipple has a small lump under it, right nipple is just sore.

Ya there is way cheaper aurapharm.com has cabbasar take .5mgs e3d

Top Bottom