Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am growing

FASTECLIPSE

i am growing.. in the 3rd week of my test only cycle.. i have gained around 6 lbs.. i measured today and have grown in all areas including the gut area.. i was wandering if that is normal to ad a little in the abby dabby area..

FASTECLIPSE said:
i am growing.. in the 3rd week of my test only cycle.. i have gained around 6 lbs.. i measured today and have grown in all areas including the gut area.. i was wandering if that is normal to ad a little in the abby dabby area..

It is normal, It could just be water retention

M18

my waist size grew about 2 inches while I cycled..
since then it has gone down a little but is still bigger than it was originally.

DOCV

glad to see u are making some good gains. next time stack it with something and u will be amazed. i used test only for my first cycle(damn i wish i wouldnt have). had some decent gains, but nothing was like the second cycle of testiviron and deca.

jc21

I'm about to stack testoviron and deca...
what can you tell me about your experience during your 2nd cycle? I took test only cycle for my 1st cycle ang gained about 20 solid pounds.

DOCV

Top Bottom