Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human grade versus vet grade?

tommboy

How much better is human grade gear then vet grade? Is there less sides and less infections less test flu etc. etc.???? Or is it just not as effective???? I mean if the price is a shit load lower would you go for QV over something like GTP??? Or would it depend on the steroid maybe?

There is a huge difference between the quality of a human grade product and a vet grade product. You simply can not compare the two. You also can not compare a UG lab with vet gear as 90% of the time the UG gear will not be a human grade product.

DarkSide

tommboy said:
How much better is human grade gear then vet grade? Is there less sides and less infections less test flu etc. etc.???? Or is it just not as effective???? I mean if the price is a shit load lower would you go for QV over something like GTP??? Or would it depend on the steroid maybe?

I've used vet grade, human grade and UG labs and have had success with all of them. If money is an issue go with vet grade, if not human grade is your best bet.

tommboy said:
is golden triangle pharm a UG lab? what would be considered human grade?

Yes they are UG with a solid reputation. When you ask about human grade, are you asking which companies or the difference between the grades?

Nothing compares to Human Grade, end of story. Im just waiting now for some QV guy to give me his 2 cents, on how much more better QV is. Cmon, Im waiting..lmao!

Basically if Human then Human Grade has got to be your first choice. Unfortunately some products are just not available (Tren etc) so then you have to look at next best case scenario.

Financial constrains are always an issue for everything but when injecting oils into my body then they are not primary IMHO

Wrongun!

hvywghtchamp said:
Yes they are UG with a solid reputation. When you ask about human grade, are you asking which companies or the difference between the grades?

Um Im asking about both I really dont even get the difference at all im really confused actuallly

Alright Human grade is stuff like Norma and Organon, companies that are subject to goverment rules and tax. The reason everyone considers this best there is set standards these labs must live up to to stay in business. UG labs are just as they sound under the Gov's radar, so there are no set rules they must follow to stay in business, hell their not supposed to be in business. This doesn't mean that it's two guys in a kitchen either though. I have used both and honestly think UG is the way to go as long as you can find some you can trust.

I haven't had a problem with any Mexi-Gear (eq), ever. But I use Euro-Gear as a rule. Some things I've used like Tren, NPP and Para are only available by UG so I have no choice. If you're talking about test/deca or most orals then Euro-Gear is my choice.

Top Bottom