Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for dbol anxiety to go away?

gorillahung

I'm having a reaction to my dbol cycle. My anxiety is sky high to the point that I was having suicide thoughts. I have a long term history of anxiety and panic attacks. It took me a while to figure out that it was the dbol causing it. I'm now 99% certain that is the problem. I ceased taking it 3 days ago. How long will it take for this to be cleansed from my system? I know dbol has a short half life but I don't know how long it will take for the anxiety to go away. Any ideas on how much longer I must suffer?

The Dbol should be out of your body in approximately 3-4 days, maybe a week. However, there are two major things to keep in mind. First of all - were you using the right ancillaries with your DBol? Secondly, are you going to run a PCT? You need to realize that running a PCT is a must in order to ensure proper recovery.

I am sure that this article is going to be of great informational use for you - https://www.evolutionary.org/depression-and-steroids/

you really should get your head on straight BEFORE putting strong exogenous male hormones into your body

you need balance bro. daily exercise, good diet, positive thinking, and eliminating negativity out of your life is the first start

Dbol has a half life of 6 hours. If you stopped it 3 days ago, it's already completely out of your system.

Dbol has a very short half life as you noted so it will not be causing anything at this point. Definitely don't run dbol again. Mental health is much more important that adding a couple extra pounds.

Top Bottom