Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I get legit steroids

addicted_to_iron

I've been lifting for years and I honestly believe I'm at my genetic potential and doing this natural just seems like a waste of time I wanna go the next level its all I can think about please help me

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

dude aren't you like 18?

lol at genetic potential at that age. nobody hits their genetic potential until their 30's at minimum

and lifting as a teen is great, but you are still a kid.. i hardly count that as anything more than building some muscle memory while young. you don't really start lifting until you hit your 30's as a mature man

dude aren't you like 18?

lol at genetic potential at that age. nobody hits their genetic potential until their 30's at minimum

and lifting as a teen is great, but you are still a kid.. i hardly count that as anything more than building some muscle memory while young. you don't really start lifting until you hit your 30's as a mature man
20 but dude what y'all don't get is I don't wanna be average look good type I wanna be as big and shredded as humanely possible

20 but dude what y'all don't get is I don't wanna be average look good type I wanna be as big and shredded as humanely possible

Hey y'all, you're too young.

Top Bottom