Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Blood Pressure Help....

sparkie34

I'm hoping the good bros on EF here can advised me on what to do here.

I'm running my second PH cycle and I'm two weeks in. Starting yesterday my blood pressure spiked up real high. I'm usually around 115/70 today I'm 160/100. I'm feeling it hard too. Face real hot, pressure around the eyes, tired etc... Any ideas on what I can do to lower my blood pressure without coming off the cycle? I really don't want to stop it because I'm getting huge strength gains. :evil:

Thanks for any help.

It is most likely caused from the water retention. You need to start drinking about a gallon + of water a day to keep your kidneys functioning well. I would do that first and if that does not work start taking a dieuretic. My choice would be Aldactone since it is potassium sparring, or lasix. If using lasix be sure to take some extra potassium with it because it is not a potassium sparring drug. It is a loop dieuretic and as your potassium drops you will start to get cramps. The easiest way is drink more and watch your diet. Hope this helps.

Agree with Lats ^^. Potassium-Sparing Diuretics like Amiloride & Aldactone are probably better than front line ACE compounds for a BBer. What PH's are you on? Maybe you need to modify your chems or doses. Also increasing your cardio may help. Some AAS like Eq raises my counts by about 20 points.

Spironalactone is a good diuretic but also a potent anti-androgen, therefore will interfere with your cycle results. Stick with a dyazide diuretic and start with 12.5mg taken in the morning.

This will almost certainly be water retention that is causing your problem.

What PH's are you on? Maybe you need to modify your chems or doses

I'm taking Bold 200, 4 caps per day as recommended by one of their reps for my bodyweight. I'm also considering cutting the doses but I'm just starting to get huge results and would hate to cut it back.

It is most likely caused from the water retention. You need to start drinking about a gallon + of water a day to keep your kidneys functioning well.

I can do this. I will admit I'm under a gallon a day for sure.

Hawthornberries 1500mg a day split in 3 500mg doses should help

This I have an I will start on it immediately.

Beachboy6294 said:
I have a couple bottles of blood pressure meds for when i juice incase it get high.

I have access to toporal sp? but I was affraid to take it with an oral ph.

Thanks for all the advice. This is why EF rocks! :)

I'll keep you all posted on how it works out for me.

BP on cycle is for 3 reasons
~ High Adrogen levels
~ and Estrogen Formation
~ RBC proliferation

the 3 depend on what gear your using and cause they Are PHS' we wont know what the main issue is.

For example if you ran TEST we could say your BP is tied to excess estrogen formation

Top Bottom