Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH test

yock925

Is my HGH fake? I fasted and hit 4iu's 3 hours before the test.
06b26761f1e66a883f2bead359e18d89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your HGH is 100% fake. Your HGH score from the blood work is low to begin with. There is no way your HGH is legit.

HGH is a great drug to take. No one will argue that. You just dont want to abuse it because it will blow out your midsection.

The problem with HGH is finding a legitimate source. The peptide and HGH market is full of fakes. A lot of pharmacy grade HGH is faked as well.

If you aren't 100% confident in your HGH source, I would use the SARM nutrobal instead. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output in the body. I would say its equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. It also doesnt require injections which is always nice. It is also legal as an added plus.
You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

You would use the nutrobal the exact same way you would use HGH.

Will that help with skin like HGH?

when i ran nutrobal I did not notice that man, but i don't have skin problems in the first place.

i noticed a big rise in appetite and my rotator cuff healed up from 20% to 90%.. it made a huge difference in recovery

Nutrobal is basically the same thing as HGH. The only difference is that your body itself is producing the HGH vs injecting a synthetic version into your body.

The results of nutrobal will be the exact same as HGH.

It pretty much works exactly like HGH, but through different pathway.

Nutrobal gives your pituitary gland a signal to produce HGH which has all the properties like the same HGH you would inject.

So pretty much its like HGH in an oral form and in a more natural way, per say.

As long as you get legit stuff, like from sarms1, there is no better thing to include next to your working out regime.

Top Bottom