Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG (aromatase)

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Does HCG create "more" aromatise? Or is it that the test made from HCG (via the testes) aromatises much easier?

I thought it created more Aromatose but the bottom line is it can def cause gyno in the sensitive individual

This is what I always thought as well. But someone at another forum told me that something else. He said that "endo" test converts more easily to estrogen than exo test. Hence why HCG can cause bloat and gyno. Reason being that it helps create more test via the testes and that itself converts to estrogen more easily.

This is what I always thought as well. But someone at another forum told me that something else. He said that "endo" test converts more easily to estrogen than exo test. Hence why HCG can cause bloat and gyno. Reason being that it helps create more test via the testes and that itself converts to estrogen more easily.

Hmm well I am no scientist by any means but I did not think the test increase via the testes would be great enough to cause those sort of symptoms, but If that is true about endo test converting easier then exo ( which could be true for all I know).... Whats the reason for asking just curiosity?

since hcg is used to kickstart a pct (atleast thats the way i run it and the way it SHOULD be ran IMO) and we are running either a low dose SERM or a supp like post cycle which reduces estrogen it shouldn't matter.

now in your case smoke you are on TRT i think you said so you probably would want to consult nelson or some of the other TRT guys on the board on this. important to mention that in your original post as it does make a difference .. obviously if you are on test year round that is aromatizing as well.. so i would even consult your endo about that if you are concerned. or run bloods and see where your estradiol is at :)

E is fine. But I have never tested my E out while "on" HCG. All I know is that when I take HCG I do tend to get moody. And a tiny bit bloated. And I do start to get gyno flare up.

But I wonder...why does this happen only on HCG and NOT when I take massive amounts of Test?

What is going on that when I take HCG I get an increase in E so badly?

Does ANYONE know?

Top Bottom