Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Anyone Used Nolva/Clomid For PCT After A Nandrolone Cycle?

Mavafanculo

what was your experience?

- how long did you wait to start the PCT

- are you gyno prone

- did you have any gyno issues with nolva/clomid PCT after a nandrolone cycle (deca, npp, tren, maybe a-bombs)?

Mavafanculo said:

- are you gyno prone

- did you have any gyno issues with nolva/clomid PCT after a nandrolone cycle (deca, npp, tren, maybe a-bombs)?

once with my first run of deca/test/dbol. I experienced no
problems.

I waited 3 weeks after my last shot of test which was 2 weeks past my last shot of deca. I think 3 weeks was more ideal based on my half-life calculations of the dose of decca i was running but this is another matter.

I am not gyno prone. If i run over a gram of test in addition to dbol i will get some nipple sensitivity which takes about one or two days to disappear once i react and i continue treating it for a week total.

I had no gyno issues during or after pct.

My first few cycles were simple deca and test. I used both nolva and clomid, separately. I tried PCT various ways: starting immediately after the cycle, 10 days after, 2 weeks. I didn't have any gyno issues back then, either during cycle, during PCT or after.

Fast-forward a couple years, I don't use nolva or clomid anymore, hate them both because of ineffectiveness for me and horrible sides... but I did recently have my first bout with gyno during the cycle... treating it now with letro only and it's almost gone.

thanks for the responses -

Its known that SERMS and nandrolones dont mix on cycle because of progesterone receptor upregulation.

I'm trying to see if it is however safe to use nolva/clomid for PCT 2 or 3 weeks after a nandrolone cycle when most of the active nandrolone is cleared from the system.

I would think yes, but want to see what the EF test population says. Especially interested in those who are gyno prone

njmuscleguy said:
My first few cycles were simple deca and test. I used both nolva and clomid, separately. I tried PCT various ways: starting immediately after the cycle, 10 days after, 2 weeks. I didn't have any gyno issues back then, either during cycle, during PCT or after.

Fast-forward a couple years, I don't use nolva or clomid anymore, hate them both because of ineffectiveness for me and horrible sides... but I did recently have my first bout with gyno during the cycle... treating it now with letro only and it's almost gone.

then what are u running for pct? jsut curious to here peoples experiences.

Mavafanculo said:
thanks for the responses -

Its known that SERMS and nandrolones dont mix on cycle because of progesterone receptor upregulation.

I'm trying to see if it is however safe to use nolva/clomid for PCT 2 or 3 weeks after a nandrolone cycle when most of the active nandrolone is cleared from the system.

I would think yes, but want to see what the EF test population says. Especially interested in those who are gyno prone

Well, I believe that the same guys that originally suggested this theory (based on some very loose medical but more so anecdotal evidence), Macro and Ulter, also recommended AGAINST using Nolva for PCT after having run a nandrolone cycle. Remember, regardless of active life, deca still has its nasty side effects and is still detectable long after the cycle and PCT.

daville said:
then what are u running for pct? jsut curious to here peoples experiences.

Well, now I'm on HRT... but I'm still incorporating Sustain and Post-Cycle for their benefits other than testosterone recovery.

Even before HRT, after I had stopped using nolva and clomid for HRT, I was using Sustain and it worked nicely.

Mavafanculo said:

- are you gyno prone

Good thread bro.

I'm gyno prone.

I've used nolva with tren wayback when i didn't know better. Gyno symptoms worsened instantly. Switched to letro and it went away.

Since then i used nolva in pct after tren cycles twice. Once after an ace cycle. Pct started 3 weeks after last shot of tren (1 week after last shot of prop). The second time it was with tren e. Started the nolva 5 weeks after last shot of tren, 3 weeks after last shot of test e, 2 weeks after last oral winny dose. No problems in either case. Besides the nolva i used hcg and clomid.

Hope this info is useful to u.

Top Bottom