Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery

GodOfThunder

Okay ...so I went in and talked to my doc today about my brochitis, and I mention to him ive always had these lumps under my nipples and they have been itching letley. Also told him it was embarrassing to wear T shirtsand such and could I get it fixed(playing dumb). He gave me the name of a surgeon in my area and said that they could do it under the guise of a biopsy because the tissue is obviously benign(SP?) and that if I work it right, insurance will cover it. So all I gotta say is HELL YEA!

NO MORE PUFFY NIIIPLES!!!!!!

All you guys with puffy nips will understand. :fro:

That is good news.

I'll have to keep that in mind. Never had a problem yet , knock on wood.

Well it happens to be the truth...I still haven't taken the plunge. I am only 18 and all I need to do right now is eat alot of beef and take a multivitamin.

I had very slight gyno from puberty and it sucks. I hate how it looks. Others probbly don't even realize it, but I do.

prepare for much time of training

i took a big hit after that op as i had a haematoma aprrox. 5 minutes after waking up...out of action (training for almost 2 months)

and thepost op catabolism caused me to drop almost half a stone in weight, and strength, which i;ve only partially recovered. infact the only good thing is girls like me more now due to my less huge traps

danielson said:
prepare for much time of training

i took a big hit after that op as i had a haematoma aprrox. 5 minutes after waking up...out of action (training for almost 2 months)

and thepost op catabolism caused me to drop almost half a stone in weight, and strength, which i;ve only partially recovered. infact the only good thing is girls like me more now due to my less huge traps
Stop whinin and get back underneath that squat bar.....

How ya been D'son , keepin awful quiet over there I notice.

Top Bottom