Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno question..first cycle, any help apreciated.

geoglush

Hi guys, I've been reading numerous posts on here and the more I read, the more questions I have. I figured I would just ask the question. Sorry in advance for any nubbiness.
I am 35, training for 4 years now. 5'10" 195 lb 13-14% bf when started. 210 now.
This is my 1st cycle week 6 of test e. Started with 400 a week and bumped it to 500 on week 5. Also taking .25 liquidex eod since the beginning.
My nipples are normally a little sensitive, but this week I noticed a soreness in my left pec about 1 inch above the nipple when pressed on. So naturally i started to play with my nipples. I feel like my nipples are more sensitive than usual. There is a soft something behind both nipples. Larger something on the one that's sore..but no pain when squeezed. I upped the dex to .5 eod.
My question is this. I have aromasin and clomid. But can get letro or nolva in a week or so.
What should I do? Or get?
any help appreciated.
Merry Christmas!

Forgot to mention that I know that the dex I'm taking is legit because in the beginning weeks I got achy as hell to where I had to skip a dose or 2 because I couldn't even lift because of it.

thank you for the reply

ok, I upped the dex and am trying like hell not to touch the nipples.
How long do I take the higher dose of dex before I should see results, and if I do, do I scale back on it after of finish the cycle on the higher dose?
Also, I was going to use hcg, aromasin, and clomid pct. I know when to start the clomid and the hcg, but when do I stop the dex and switch over to aromasin?

.25mg ead is hardly enough fopr anyone on 400+ test a week. Anyone who simply looked at the first page of this forum at any post with gyno in the titlle would know that, there is a new one here almost every day.

Stop playing with your dosages, pick one and stick with it.

thank you for the reply

ok, I upped the dex and am trying like hell not to touch the nipples.
How long do I take the higher dose of dex before I should see results, and if I do, do I scale back on it after of finish the cycle on the higher dose?
Also, I was going to use hcg, aromasin, and clomid pct. I know when to start the clomid and the hcg, but when do I stop the dex and switch over to aromasin?

If you're not getting results from the increased AI dosage within the first 7 days, you should switch to the anti-gyno protocol I laid out.

Top Bottom