Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gymrat's pct protocol

gymrat827

High End Bro
Platinum
theres a lot of talk about peptides and sarms in pct now days...

thought i would lay something out....

for most cycles this will work...clomid/nolva dosing may need to be adjusted but this will work for 80% of guys

~PCT~

nolva 40/40/20/10
clomid 100/50/50/25

Osta ((10))-20/20/20/20/20

Igf LR3 40/40/40/40

AI (any one you like) (forma stanzol, post cycle, aromasin, adex, letro, erase)

T booster (DAA, HCGenerate, Bridge, Unleashed)

ok to start we have our serms....Clomid + nolva. For most compounds nolva will be a bit better of a choice. Clomid would be better for progesterone's tho. so depending on what you are using one of the two will be used...or both. ~(at lower doses)

Than we have osta....such a nice thing in pct. the layout i have is for max strength gains. the ((10)) is a pre loading option that would be done while still on cycle. you dont need it but it is very helpful when coming off your AAS compound.

next, IGF LR3. this may make so guys afraid but is painless to use, provides awesome gains that STICK & does not need its own pct......whats not to love??

40mcg pre or post workout is plenty. You will need to consume carbs @ 10-15g per hr for 6-8hrs following the pin tho. this dose will give fatloss and muscle growth. most users should not go past 100mcg no matter what experience level they are at. 40mcg is a safe dose IMO

What is a pct without an AI....?? we use serms to boost LH and FSH levels....but they raiser serum estrogen. And they do block estrogen at the receptor...so your fine & dandy while using them...once you come off you risk estrogen rebound. use a low dose AI to CONRTOL estrogen and you will have a much easier time with E.

T boosters....Well this one i think most of you guys have down pat. use them, they do work and stuff like DAA is 20bux...

why wouldnt one use a supplement that is so cheap + effective.

For vendors i use chemical need & Sarm search. they both sell qualtiy and im not in for buying bunk sh!t....especially at the prices this stuff sells for. So i dont take chances with fly by night companies. stick with what works....

if any of you guys have questions i am available by email [email protected]

GL

if on a light cycle of test (200ml/every 5 days) could one cut out the IGF?...i have no experience nor educated enough on it to put it in my body.

Great info and post gymrat...thanks for spreading some of your knowledge and experience, anyone asking about PCT I will link them to this as one thread to read up on...good job!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom