Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guide to HGH for anyone interested

The use of dopamine agonists like Mirapex to increase GH has been getting a lot of press lately. Typical dosages of 0.25-0.5mg per day are yielding 3-4x increases in GH. It's a more indirect way to boost GH while getting the benefits of lowered prolactin (motivation, libido, glucose control, etc...)

The use of dopamine agonists like Mirapex to increase GH has been getting a lot of press lately. Typical dosages of 0.25-0.5mg per day are yielding 3-4x increases in GH. It's a more indirect way to boost GH while getting the benefits of lowered prolactin (motivation, libido, glucose control, etc...)

"Mirapex to increase GH has been getting a lot of press lately."

Interesting.

Baron
I am very late in respondiong to this post, bro.

But just wanted to say thanks you for this great amount of info. I am actually going to re-read this post quite a few times i order to have things sink in.

One question though in reading the description area on hgh you mentioned hyperinsulinea as a possible problem with gh. How has some diabetics successfully used gh for training or hrt purposes? I am type 2 and have used metroformin over the years. Also was looking at sermorelin as an alternative to gh for some reason, soem ofo the infor i have read on sermorelin indicates less side than gh. Whats your take on this?

Should say that so far all my cycles have been orals.

cool trouble

1ml

ml does not equal units
8IU's = 1ml or 1cc
1IU = .125ml or .125cc's
No offense I am just very anal about numbers and terminology...

I use a 3ml 23guage needle filled to 2ml, make sure you point it at the side of the vial and hold on to the plunger when you put the needle in the vial. They are vacuume packed and it will pull all the water into the vial if you don't hold on to it.
I use 2ml because i inject twice a day 2iu, 4iu every day. Thats half an insulin needle .5cc for every 2iu

Top Bottom