Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good place to get a blood test

Agathe

Banned
Well I went to hospital today and i saw my doc from urology and asked him if I could get a testasterone blood test done. He said the insruance wouldnt cover it unless there was like a medical reason for it. In either cause, I read somewhere on this board that you can do it at your university for very cheap and it's more confidential that way since your insurance won;t find out.

Anyone know best prices and best places for this?

Agathe said:
Well I went to hospital today and i saw my doc from urology and asked him if I could get a testasterone blood test done. He said the insruance wouldnt cover it unless there was like a medical reason for it. In either cause, I read somewhere on this board that you can do it at your university for very cheap and it's more confidential that way since your insurance won;t find out.

Anyone know best prices and best places for this?

If you tell your doc that you are getting progressivly more tired and that you don't know why and that your sex drive has been next to nothing and you don't understand why, he might be more inclined to do the test for you..those are both symtoms of a very low testosterone level. Good Luck.

You can do it online through several HRT sites. The doc online will get your zip code and tell you where to go in your city, he'll call in script for the blood test. You just walk in, get the test and leave. The place where you got the test at will fax the results back to your online doc. Then you get the info from them. This is probably the more expensive way to do it but you can find a few HRT sites who will run good specials hoping you will then order HRT drugs from them. The sponsor of this board will probably do it. I've used a place similar to the sponsor of this board but I don't know if I can name the place or not so I better not. Anyway, that's an option for you. I think I paid 49.95 for mine, it was advertised as a special.

Top Bottom