Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going on a cruise

Big250

im going on a cruise in july. it makes a stop in cozumel, mexico. i know it wont be hard to get anything on the boat, but what about when i get back to the states. anyone got any good ways to get it off?

i know when i went to the bahammas they ran a scanner/buzzer through our body on the way back on the ship. Getting off they did nothin. Is it really worth the risk of goin to jail?? you can't just get it here??

ok well ive been on 2 criuses that went to cozumel. they dock you in like a pretty secluded place, surrounded by a bunch of shops (none of them pharmacies). your going to have to know exactly where to go because anywhere you need to go is going to be by cab. cozumel is a pretty nasty place honestly, and i wouldnt even fuck around going into the city.

oh, and coming back onto the boat is a JOKE. i went and bought a fifth of vodka from a duty free store for like 5$. and crotched it on the way back on. they run a metal detector over you, so i wouldnt worry. if you have a bag with you...dont put it in the bag, they run those through an x ray machine. make sure it isnt visible in your pants though.

i personally wouldnt bring anything like that back into the country because of customs. leaving the USA is a totally different story.

Big250 said:
im going on a cruise in july. it makes a stop in cozumel, mexico. i know it wont be hard to get anything on the boat, but what about when i get back to the states. anyone got any good ways to get it off?

Not a good idea... the act or the post.

good call fellas...its no good. that sux...oh well life goes on....and is good...outside of jail

mr. black... the tat in that picture looks extremely painful. dont know if you know that female...but i bet it hurt like hell.

Top Bottom