Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetic potential

gordanpatrick

[FONT=&quot]I was just wondering what everyone thought about Genetics? I believe you can achieve any goal you want to if you put 100% into everything you do. I read somewhere that even with AAS you would never achieve past your Genetic potenial. I am curious to everyone feed back on this subject.[/FONT]

cleary with steroids you can get past your genetic potential but not everyone can be 300 lb monsters just because they put their 100% into it man... thats not how it works...

Steroids can get you past your natural genetic potential for sure. They can even slightly increase you potential by triggering further multinucleation of muscle cells.

I was just wondering what everyone thought about Genetics? I believe you can achieve any goal you want to if you put 100% into everything you do. I read somewhere that even with AAS you would never achieve past your Genetic potenial. I am curious to everyone feed back on this subject.

So my challenge to you is to fly by flapping your arms.

No?

Well then.

Genetics - you wasn't born with wings.

If you're 5'4 and 100lbs you're not gonna be 6'3 and 300. Also genetics.

so if i put in 100% i can one day be an NBA player at 5'6"?

or be a super bowl winning QB?

or be in the NHL?

i want you to do something. go to an NFL training camp and wait till after when they sign autographs and get up close to these monsters. or go to a NBA or NHL game and get front row tickets. when you are upfront to these athlets you will understand how important genetics are

bodybuilding itself is a ruse. no other sport do they spend millions in marketing to convince you if you take this supplement you will look like the guy on the label. and people believe it amazingly

Yeah its all specific to your goals but you can definitely surpass genetic limitations if you work your ass off!

Top Bottom