Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow up a Sust/Deca cycle with a Var/Tren cycle?

chadimus

Banned
41, 6'2" 205lbs, completed 4th cycle, workouts and diet are on point, happy with my results so far.

I just pinned my last Sust/Deca (250/200 2x week for 12 weeks) to complete my 4th cycle.

I have clomid/nova lined up for PCT.

I wanted to get some advice on when (and if its even a decent idea) to switch to a Var/Tren cycle for 6-8 weeks as part of a cutting cycle:

A) switch immediately
B) switch after three weeks (as prev cycle tapers out)
C) go to PCT after three weeks and wait three months before starting a cycle of var/tren

??

I've never used var/tren and beyond question of when to start after a prev cycle, I've read conflicting info on how to best cycle var/tren. Some sources say ramp up and take both for 6 weeks and stop, other sources say dive in at full dosage for 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

Since this is a cutting cycle, can I go straight to var/tren after 0-3 weeks of sust/deca cycle? Or wait?

And what is the recommended 6-8 dosage schedule that's ideal for cutting?

I don't post here much.. if more info is needed, let me know. I appreciate all the advice I can get.

Alternatively, I have plenty of sust, deca, var, tren on hand. For my next cycle in 3-4 months, if I want to add mass and cut at the same time, what type of cycle would you recommend including some or all of those four?

first thing first. you need to improve that pct and fully recover

the fact you did not use proviron with deca could be a problem. deca will bind to DHT receptors, so your DHT levels are very low right now. a 2 SERM pct is not going to fix that.

check out the perfect pct and make sure you are fully recovered. it takes a while to recover from deca and sustanon cause the esters are so long!

It is definitely not a good idea to go for cutting right after a bulking cycle, without even running a proper PCT. Run the PCT as you should after the deca cycle, let your body recover, and then do a proper cutting cycles without overcomplicating things.

Your PCT needs a major overhaul.

I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Thank you, I'll see what I can get in this country (Thailand) on the list of what you recommended.

So I'll start with PCT in three weeks as usual.

How many months are recommended between the sust/deca cycle and a new var/tran cycle?

I'm in no rush, don't want to push my body beyond what I should be doing. That said, I'll start as soon after whatever is the recommended length of time. I assume 3-4 months after last pin. Correct me if it should be longer.

Thanks!

You ran a 12 week cycle and will likely do a 4-6 week PCT. That means that you should take 16-18 weeks off after PCT before starting another cycle.

Top Bottom