Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E Cycle - Advice

polarwiseman

Hey guys, new around here but been lurking for some time

After a great deal of research, I am planning to start my first cycle and would appreciate to hear your thoughts and critiques. The goal of the cycle is to gain some decent strength and size and look/feel better overall. This will probably be the only cycle I run in my life. Attempting to achieve 10-15 lbs of lean gains during the duration. Money is not an issue over my health so I would greatly appreciate the best route to go with. I will be ordering everything from Mission Labs.

Cycle

Pre week 1:
Blood test
Sperm count test

Weeks 1-10:
Test 500mg / week (250mg Mon, 250mg Thurs)
HCG 500iu / week (250iu Mon, 250iu Thurs)
Aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Blood test week 5

Week 11:
Off all substances
Blood test

Week 12-13:
50mg Clomid every day
20mg Nolva every day

Week 14-15
25mg Clomid every day
10mg Nolva every day

Week 16
Blood test
Sperm count test

Diet

Carbs: 400g / day
Protein: 200g / day
Fats: 60g / day
Multivitamins every day
Fish Oil every day (hopefully help with the cholesterol hits)
5g of Creatine Monohydrate every day

Workout

Have had good results previously with a modified PHAT workout by Layne Norton (Mega Feature: Layne Norton Training Series + Full Power/Hypertrophy Routine (Updated 2011) | SimplyShredded.com). Planning to run it again as before with a slight reduction in volume.

Stats

Age: 19 - Now I know this is where I'll get a lot of hate, but I have researched the risk involved and am willing to accept them. I'm just aiming to minimize any permanent damage and would greatly appreciate your constructive criticism on my cycle to help me achieve this.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160-165 lbs
Bf: ~10%
Working out for 4 years.

Also, hair loss is a slight issue in the family, read about Nizoral shampoo - haven't seemed to find solid articles on it yet, would it be necessary with my current cycle? My hair currently is extremely thick.

Why would you say it's your only cycle? I've heard that soooo many times. But then the whole "fuck, I am a god on it and gained x amount of size and strength" happens and you do another after another.

At 5'10" 165 lbs, you're pretty small. You only need food to grow even up to 20-30 lbs with the correct diet and workout. And at 19 your test aught to be through the roof! So why risk it for the "only cycle I'll ever do"?

Lifting is a lifestyle. It's a marathon, not a sprint. 15 lbs in a year natural at your size and age is easy and will look better and stay better than 15 lbs in a 3 month cycle.

you cant recieve aas advice as a 19 year old here as its against the rules but if you only want to do one cycle why the hell would you do it at 19. the only real reason i see for starting u23 is if you have a hormanal issue or youve wooped a bunch of ass natty and truly want to do something in the sport. which i assume neither of which is you as you just want to do one cycle (which is bs and wont happen)

Why would you say it's your only cycle? I've heard that soooo many times. But then the whole "fuck, I am a god on it and gained x amount of size and strength" happens and you do another after another.

At 5'10" 165 lbs, you're pretty small. You only need food to grow even up to 20-30 lbs with the correct diet and workout. And at 19 your test aught to be through the roof! So why risk it for the "only cycle I'll ever do"?

Lifting is a lifestyle. It's a marathon, not a sprint. 15 lbs in a year natural at your size and age is easy and will look better and stay better than 15 lbs in a 3 month cycle.

You bring up some really good points, I must say. The reason I am only going for one cycle is that I am looking to get a push to a decent level, after which I plan to continue working out naturally. I am not looking to compete so I see no reason to take more than one cycle.

I agree I'm pretty small, and my diet and workout could definitely be improved, which I am constantly working on improving. Over the years, I just seem to have fluctuations in motivation and often lay off the gym for a couple weeks every now and then. I think by taking one cycle, I will be motivated and forced to abide my a proper diet and workout.

At the moment, I may be being naive, but am fairly stubborn on the idea. But of course, I would love to hear input on my cycle plan and possibly any precautions I could take even more so. As well as any signs I should look out for to terminate my cycle early and start pct.

I did a cycle at your age and didnt gain much but when i did one at 28 it was a huge difference... Not worth it imo

Why the blood test on week 5?
Nizoral has no effect preventing male pattern baldness as far as I know, could be wrong.

Hey guys, new around here but been lurking for some time

After a great deal of research, I am planning to start my first cycle and would appreciate to hear your thoughts and critiques. The goal of the cycle is to gain some decent strength and size and look/feel better overall. This will probably be the only cycle I run in my life. Attempting to achieve 10-15 lbs of lean gains during the duration. Money is not an issue over my health so I would greatly appreciate the best route to go with. I will be ordering everything from Mission Labs.

Cycle

Pre week 1:
Blood test
Sperm count test

Weeks 1-10:
Test 500mg / week (250mg Mon, 250mg Thurs)
HCG 500iu / week (250iu Mon, 250iu Thurs)
Aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Blood test week 5

Week 11:
Off all substances
Blood test

Week 12-13:
50mg Clomid every day
20mg Nolva every day

Week 14-15
25mg Clomid every day
10mg Nolva every day

Week 16
Blood test
Sperm count test

Diet

Carbs: 400g / day
Protein: 200g / day
Fats: 60g / day
Multivitamins every day
Fish Oil every day (hopefully help with the cholesterol hits)
5g of Creatine Monohydrate every day

Workout

Have had good results previously with a modified PHAT workout by Layne Norton (Mega Feature: Layne Norton Training Series + Full Power/Hypertrophy Routine (Updated 2011) | SimplyShredded.com). Planning to run it again as before with a slight reduction in volume.

Stats

Age: 19 - Now I know this is where I'll get a lot of hate, but I have researched the risk involved and am willing to accept them. I'm just aiming to minimize any permanent damage and would greatly appreciate your constructive criticism on my cycle to help me achieve this.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160-165 lbs
Bf: ~10%
Working out for 4 years.

Also, hair loss is a slight issue in the family, read about Nizoral shampoo - haven't seemed to find solid articles on it yet, would it be necessary with my current cycle? My hair currently is extremely thick.

i would rec 12 to 14 weeks of test, dose is good. and for AI masin i would rec 25mg ed, most dose it too low, I rec 0.25-0.5mg amiridex EOD over it.

ps, doubt it will be only one

i would rec 12 to 14 weeks of test, dose is good. and for AI masin i would rec 25mg ed, most dose it too low, I rec 0.25-0.5mg amiridex EOD over it.

ps, doubt it will be only one

Thanks for the suggestions! Any particular reason to increase the test to 12-14 weeks? The vials come in 2500mg doses, so the numbers won't add up well to 12-14 weeks. Would it be better to consider changing the weekly dosage, or perhaps tapering?

Also, gyno hasn't been an issue for me in the past so would 12.5 ed suffice / increase if needed? And is amiridex or aromasin less harsh? I'm getting a lot of mixed thoughts on it.

Thanks again for the input!

Top Bottom