Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

eddie3636

Hey everyone,

Been researching for about a year now and I think ill be starting my first and most likely only cycle.

My stats:

22yrs old

5'11 182 lbs bf% 10-12% (trying to get as close to 8% as possible before i start)

been working out for about 7 years now and ive been going about 5 days a week for the last 5 years

bench: 315
squat: 330
deadlift: 345

Im planning on:

wks 1-10 400mg test e (200x2 a week)
wks 5-10 anavar 40 mgs
adex .5 mgs eod (i have very minor gyno from puberty so im assuming i would be more likely to get it)

post cycle

Clomid 50/50/50/50 2 wks after last injection

i know that most people recommend a test only cycle if its their first one but as i said im hoping this is my only cycle so i dont want to gain too much excess weight other than lbl so i figure anavar will help to cut me down since im one of those people that has a very hard time losing body fat. Also, I realize that my test dose is relatively low (i see 500 mg recommended most often), but my goal is about 185-190 at 8% body fat by the time im done so i figured i could go low and hopefully avoid gyno and alot of the acne.

Any thoughts?

Hey everyone,

Been researching for about a year now and I think ill be starting my first and most likely only cycle.

My stats:

22yrs old

5'11 182 lbs bf% 10-12% (trying to get as close to 8% as possible before i start)

been working out for about 7 years now and ive been going about 5 days a week for the last 5 years

Im planning on:

wks 5-10 anavar 40 mgs
adex .5 mgs eod (i have very minor gyno from puberty so im assuming i would be more likely to get it)

post cycle

i know that most people recommend a test only cycle if its their first one but as i said im hoping this is my only cycle so i dont want to gain too much excess weight other than lbl so i figure anavar will help to cut me down since im one of those people that has a very hard time losing body fat. Also, I realize that my test dose is relatively low (i see 500 mg recommended most often), but my goal is about 185-190 at 8% body fat by the time im done so i figured i could go low and hopefully avoid gyno and alot of the acne.

Any thoughts?

your cycle set up itself looks pretty good... nice and basic... you should run n2guard since you will be running anavar because of the toxicity... i think you could bump the anavar to 60 as well... other than that, you are covered with dex... if you think gyno will be an issue you should run it from the start... you could also run hcgenerate to help with libido on cycle as well...

your pct however is another issue... you clomid dosage is too high and your pct is very incomplete... run it like this...

clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5... the unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol... this will provide you proper recovery... if you need anything else, let me know...

Hey everyone,

My stats:

22yrs old

Im planning on:

wks 5-10 anavar 40 mgs

post cycle

Any thoughts?

The info layed out by Dylan is good to go so I wont bother. What I will touch on is the fact that your sq and dl suck( no offense). Your bench should never rival your sq or dl. This tells me you have some holes in your training. If you fixed these, you could easily gain that extra 15-20 lbs of muscle in a year or two. I personally feel you would be better served holding off on the juice and improving your training. Your obviously putting a good effort into your bench. If you take that mentality and place it into your other compound lifts,you will grow significantly.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

The info layed out by Dylan is good to go so I wont bother. What I will touch on is the fact that your sq and dl suck( no offense). Your bench should never rival your sq or dl. This tells me you have some holes in your training. If you fixed these, you could easily gain that extra 15-20 lbs of muscle in a year or two. I personally feel you would be better served holding off on the juice and improving your training. Your obviously putting a good effort into your bench. If you take that mentality and place it into your other compound lifts,you will grow significantly.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ good point bro... i get so caught up in the cycle that I kind of overlooked the lifts part... there are definitely holes in your lifting bro... you really need to focus on these as well...

I appreciate the advice guys and I will definitely start pushing the squat and dl more before i start a cycle. just for future reference though what exactly is "the Unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol?" I have only heard of things like nolva and clomid for use in pct.

I appreciate the advice guys and I will definitely start pushing the squat and dl more before i start a cycle. just for future reference though what exactly is "the Unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol?" I have only heard of things like nolva and clomid for use in pct.

Unleashed and post cycle are both available at NTBM and are natty supplements to help you recover your test levels.

Formastanozol is a topical AI available at Mr supps

alright thanks alot. And is that why the clomid was recommended at a lower dose than 50/50/50/50? or is it because im only taking 400 mg?

clomid has some really crappy sides especially at high dose

Top Bottom