Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FINA...Loosing my mind!!!!

Crazy_Animal

Hey guys...I've taken FINA + with winstrol depot for about 9 weeks...I've been off for about 1 month...
Please take what i'm saying next to the X-treme...
I use to be so patient, soft, gentle, etc...as of my personality...I don't know what's going on now...I'm going nuts, it's been about 1 month too...At some points, i'm so aggressive, heartless, mean, rude, very ignorant...I just don't care about anything...e.j: I made my girlfriend cry so much a few times in the past week for no reason...I just suddenly became an asshole for no reason...Seeing her cry so much didn't even pinch me or hurt me!!!!!! Two of my appartment doors R in the dump now...I knocked the shit out of them because my girl friend said something that was SO MINOR but that made me snap!!!!I can't control my aggressivness, i loose my emotions???I just become somebody else...
And I WAS NEVER LIKE THAT...PLZ tell me what's happening to me...Is it The juice or??
Thanks a lot

Did you say you have been off for a month? My friend who was using fina became a total dick while he was on, but chilled out again once he came off. Are you using clomid currently?

Yeah - same change

Fina had the same effect (during cycle) - Mad as hell, 0 patience, simply don't give a fuck about anyone else and damn anyone (including my wife) if they get in the way. My wife's mother was hopitalized recently, by biggest concern was that it better not fucking interfere with my workouts & sex. My wife thinks I've changed and has threatened to trash all my roids - I told her I would be out the fucking door if she even got close to them! Anyway, get used to it - it doesn't effect everyone as bad but it sure as hell fucks me up. Test/Winny, even Abomb doesn't turn me into a monster, just Tren & Halosten!

TEST DOES THAT TO ME, I WILL GET SO PISSED SO EASY.
BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOURSELF, AND REALIZE, YOU SHOULDNT BE PISSED ABOUT THIS OR THAT, ITS THE DRUG DOIN IT.
IF YOU CANT FIND AWAY TO CONTROL IT, THEN DONT USE THE ROIDS THAT RAISE AGGRESSION.

I snapped yesterday at the gym!!

Im currently at 6 weeks fina/winny..

I was doing an incline shoulder press and
some guy got in front of the mirror in the
middle of my set and fu$%ed it up.. I was
so pissed and called him a stupid mother
fucher and threw a tantrum. Anyways, at
least he didnt do it again. I think I scarred
the shit out of him.. :D

I was taking a gram of omna and decided to throw a little tren in at 75mg EOD. I blasted a big ass dent on my frige after a argument with my brother. I really hate to loose control and become a total asshole.:eek: took fin before with dbal and did not have any problems but the test was a whole different story.

Top Bottom