Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fellow bros lend a hand

Choppercty

I'm interested in taking injections. I'm basically trying to stay away from pills right now, but I want to know what would be the best cycle for a beginner like me. Remember, no orals,, just injectables. This is my cycle that i'm planning to take.
Sus-250mg 1-4weeks
Sus-500mg 5-7weeks
Sus-250mg 8-10
Deca-300 ttokkyo 1-10
clomind and some nolvadex.

How does that sound bros?:confused: ?

Last edited:
Choppercty said:
I'm interested in taking injections. I'm basically trying to stay away from pills right now, but I want to know what would be the best cycle for a beginner like me. Remember, no orals,, just injectables. This is my cycle that i'm planning to take.
Sus-250mg 1-4weeks
Sus-500mg 5-7weeks
Sus-250mg 8-10
Deca-300 ttokkyo 1-10
clomind and some nolvadex.

How does that sound bros?:confused: ?

I wouldn't pyramid the test, keep it constant at 500 mg for the whole 10 weeks. Normally I'd say to frontload but since it's your first we'll keep it simple. Unless you want to frontload. I'd throw some winny in there to cobat the progesterone gyno, but that's up to you I guess.

Thanks.
What does that black dot next to my thread mean? Is it something bad? Or have I made a violations of some sort?

hahhaha...nope, the black dot next to your thread means that you have posted in this thread. Get it? Whether you started the thread, or posted on the thread the black dot will show up. Otherwise it just looks like the normal envelope. I'm not sure but I think once you get a reply the envelope opens up so you know you've gotten a reply.

and offcourse the 300mg/w deca keep noval on hand though I don't think that you will need it start clomid 3 weeks after last injection

good luck

reconnect said:
and offcourse the 300mg/w deca keep noval on hand though I don't think that you will need it start clomid 3 weeks after last injection

good luck

did you mean-

keep nolva on hand though i dont think you will need it.

or-

keep nolva on hand. though i dont think you will need it start clomid 3 weeks after last injection.

I assume you meant the 1st one but im just making sure because it kind of sounds like you're telling him you doubt he will need clomid.

i ment keep the NOVAL on hand only use if he gets funky nipples and START (no matter what) the clomid 3 weeks after last shot

Top Bottom