Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeding the beast?

round2

come mid Oct i will be running a beast cycle. i had a lot of great help putting it all together. thank you Dylan.
my present stats 6'2" 180 15%bf weight is staying staying were it is pre beast. BF should hit 14% or lower before mid Oct.

1-4 beastdrol 20/30/30/30
1-4 transaderm 5 pumps a day
1-4 n2guard
1-8 need2slin
1-8 creatine nitrate
3-8 forma stanzol

PCT
5-8 clomid 25/25/25/25
5-8 Unleashed/post cycle combo
5-8 lean xtreme
5-8 ostarine
i have herd a lot of talk on beast logs that "the beast likes carbs" and things like "your eating for 20" lol
im running this after my s4/osta cycle comes to a close + a week or 2... im down body fat up strength and loving what im doing. i just feel light and thinned out now ;)
i know im set up for a good clean dry bulk with good added mass.
but fact is the beast i have on hand is all i get sence the ban passed. so i want to squeeze every bit out of this as i can. i onely get one good shot at it (well maybe 2;) bogos are wonderful)
as this will be my first bulk with gear. i just wanted to hear some opinions from a few folks who have run it. and find out exactly how they ran there diet and most importantly if they wished they ran there diet differently than they had.
training will be a 4 day split.. upper lower on/on/off/on/on/off/off
if i can stand that many days off? im going to miss cardio.

I am one of the people that wishes they dieted differently while I ran beast last year. Still has out of control strength gains, great vascularity and gained lean mass, but I did it during cutting season. Big mistake was I didn't eat enough carbs. Without the carbs lethargy is going to kick your ass bro. Don't worry about carbs adding to fat gain on cycle, as long as the carbs are from clean sources, the nutrient partitioning effects of beast is great. My advise to you is drink plenty of water, and carb up! Good thing I got 2 more bottles to do things differently next time around :)

thanks biesel13
im timing this for "bulk season" with enough time to shred after before "show season" ;) so im not worried about a bit of "extra mass"
i cant imagine running beast on a cut. what were your kept gains?
ive herd a lot about higher carbs. but honestly i dont know what a on cycle high carb would be. to me now 150 is crazy high!
but sounds laughable on this... i have plenty of time to get set. thats why im getting set NOW....

Following this as this topic is identical to me. Starting beast around October, just finished sarms, similar bf%, carbs at 150 is high for me also. I am running beast and katana so hopefully the katana can shred me for my summer holidays in December/januarary.

Following this as this topic is identical to me. Starting beast around October, just finished sarms, similar bf%, carbs at 150 is high for me also. I am running beast and katana so hopefully the katana can shred me for my summer holidays in December/januarary.

nice stack....
if you will be keeping a log i would love to follow. as i will be keeping one myself.
whats your work out routine going to look like for it?

Yeah I'll be posting a thread soon for advice on completing my stack for my goals.
I'll keep training like I am now as ive had some big strength gains recently.
Work out will be 5 day split based around compound lifts. Cardio is and will be every other day

Kept gains were 5 lbs lean muscle on a restricted calorie diet with lower carbs. So if I carbed up I would have def saw a good 15 lbs. Easy gains to keep if your pct is good and you eat and train hard

Btw lethargy kicked my ass the whole cycle basically and I had to fight myself to get into the gym everyday. Don't make my mistake. This is strictly a bulker and carbs will fight lethargy. The transaderm will help as well

I'm currently running a beast cycle about 2 weeks in--- and I tried to cut carbs at first and I was dead for energy, However I feel incredible after upping my carbs. I do not really notice more muscle from carbs but just more energy. However I feel all muscle is built by protein. And steroids/prohormones just help the body convert more protein into muscle , they do not build it just by themselves.

If I don't eat the carbs, I feel like im going into hypoglycemic shock. Actually gets bad at end of cycle around beginning of week 4. It subsides after eating, but holy shit don't do cardio on an empty stomach. I recommend carrying cliff bars or something. You absolutely cannot skip breakfast. Thats just my experience though, I also have a naturally high metabolism so I don't do well on an empty gut anyways.

Top Bottom