Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatt loss from suq-Q injections.... Zyg, macro, Tx, others??

needleboy

I have seen a few threads that say site injests such as gh, will cause local fatt loss. What mechanism causes this, and would it work with b-12??

Was thinking of doing this along with Yohimburn!

Last edited:
needleboy said:
I have seen a few threads that say site injests such as gh, will cause local fatt loss. What mechanism causes this, and would it work with b-12??

Was thinking of doing this along with Yohimburn!

It's a known fact that dining at local Mexican restaurants will increase the fatty deposits upon your body.

:p

Fat cells (adipocytes), have growth hormone receptors, and growth hormone stimulates them to break down triglyceride and supresses their ability to take up and accumulate circulating lipids. So to answer your question I dont believe B12 would do anything.

GH

some users report with IGF-1

Works with PGF2a

Yohimburn is for topical use only.. injecting would be VERY.. extremely.. unhealthy..

Zyglamail said:
Fat cells (adipocytes), have growth hormone receptors, and growth hormone stimulates them to break down triglyceride and supresses their ability to take up and accumulate circulating lipids. So to answer your question I dont believe B12 would do anything.

What are you thought on my mexican food theory, Zyg??

What are you thought on my mexican food theory, Zyg??
I think its a sound one. I also hear mexican water is a great diuretic :D

Top Bottom