Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme leg soreness - Help!

68GT350

I've been avoiding leg excercises like the plague cuz I just don't want to mess up my back and I really hate the exercises but I've realized that I've been a big pussy and bit the bullet. I need the symmetry.

Problem is, it's two days after both a deca injection, Fina application, and 1st leg exercises. Now my legs are extremely sore. I have been crippled the entire day. My calves are in so much goddam pain. I've never been this sore before. You guys think this is normal? :bawling:

I've been so sore after working legs that I couldn't walk down the stairs.:D
If you have missed leg workout's, and then hit them hard... your gonna pay.

man....I can definatly sympathize the pain you're going through....in my experiences, I wait 2 days....then do them again but VERY light. Just to push all the acid out of your muscles....also eat some things with high potasium like banana's (those work the best). I know you're going through pain and it's gonna hurt like hell when you work them out again......but you know what they say.....no pain, no gain.

lol.....yeah, it sucks, but they won't be as sore. and remember to do a very light workout. Don't do near the weight or the reps you did to get this way. I'd suggest 3 sets of about 8-10 reps of each exercise you did before.

bigmag said:
wait 2 days....then do them again but VERY light. Just to push all the acid out of your muscles....also eat some things with high potasium like banana's (those work the best).

WTF???

not the best advice in the world, bigmag

#1...why would TRAINING your muscles again while they're sore contribute to recovery? he should do some light cardio followed by stretching...and there is no such thing as acid buildup sticking around for days.....lactic acid is taken care of by your system immediately after it accumulates

#2 bananas and/or potassium are not the answer at this point. he needs rest and marconurtients, especially lots of protein

You may want to ride a bike for about 30 minutes to get some blood in them and loosen them up.
Then try stretching. That usually works for me.

Top Bottom