Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expressing My Thoughts On Juice Expressing His Thoughts

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
This is in response to closing Juices thread.

To Sam and members.

I meant no disrespect and honestly didn't feel any was shown when I concured with needsize that taking a thread off this forum was putting it in the "garbage bin". Allow me to repharase that. What I should have said was this: If a post is meant to address those who frequent this board, that's where I believe it should stay. If it's elsewhere, the designated audience won't see it. That's all. I'm sure most members would agree.

I also understand and accept the fact that the mods are the ones who have the right to move a post. I just thought it was odd that the very thread that the remark was made was a sticky on the anabolic forum yet had nothing to do with anabolcs -- which is absoutely okay with me. I don't see why it should make a difference but it's not for me to say.

At any rate, the thread contained no arguments or flames, therefore I saw no reason to close it but apparently I was the reason it was shut. And for that, I'm sorry.

I think it was a good post, I tend to agree with Nelson on most of this, even though a number of the other boards are good, I still find the anabolic one, most interesting... and I can see why some might rather have their thoughts,ideas,curiousities hear than other places, even if it isn't exactly related to anabolics.

I also notice that mods are sometimes more leanient, depending on who created the thread.

Why is it such a big deal???

Let's get over it. So what? His picture post was moved to "Picture of Members"

It sems like we've seen a picture thread from him every week on the anabolic board. We get the point, we've seen him from every angle!

Come on Nelson, even you have to admit that this is not "controversial".

If a member posts his pics a few times every once in a while, they usually let it stay on the A-board.

BigAndy69 said:
Why is it such a big deal???

Let's get over it. So what? His picture post was moved to "Picture of Members"

It sems like we've seen a picture thread from him every week on the anabolic board. We get the point, we've seen him from every angle!

Come on Nelson, even you have to admit that this is not "controversial".

If a member posts his pics a few times every once in a while, they usually let it stay on the A-board.

you completely missed the point of the post, the issue had nothing to do with the any posts being moved, it started because things were being moved/deleted and members werent being told why it was happening. And when that was questioned, that was deleted, and in my case, every post that I made, in every forum, many that had nothing to do with the issue, were being deleted by a mod unable to act like an adult

OXANDRIN said:
nelson are you unbannable?

Your guess is as good as mine. It seems that my very presence on a thread is a bannable offense. But I'm still here. (Everybody relax. I'm joking).

BigAndy: I don't get your logic. If no one wants to respond to a post, it'll be gone within a day. Why is everyone so uptight about this? (An old expression I know, but if I said "why does everyone have a stick up their ass about this", I'll get a warning. I'm sick of warnings.)

Top Bottom