Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exactly when is it that Steriod test takes over natural test

f4209211

I know that it takes 3-4 weeks for Steriod test such as test cyp or SUS to come in to effect but when you shoot it for the first time in a cycle, when is that the natural test production in your body shuts down and Anabolic test comes in to full swing.

Your blood serum levels will rise almost immediately (even with long acting esters like cyp, enan.) thus I would assume that your natural test wil compensate by lowering its own production quite rapidly (a few days maybe? if that...)with the introduction of exogenous test.

There are degrees of inhibition.. However, at doses BBers use, inhibition at 10 weeks isn't all that different than 5-6 weeks or so..

Bill Roberts will tell you that generally, strong inhibition sets in after two weeks.

Also, AAS levels that are too low for gains (100mg test/week) are often high enough for inhibition.

This is why I call the time spent after your cycle (waiting to start clomid) 'dead time'

Andy

Top Bottom