Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for everyone that used DBOL,1st CYCLE with DBOL experiences

D00fy

when you took your DBOL.........as in my case thinking about putting with test cyp or test enathate if i can get this test or im left with sus250

how many of you used NOVADEX and ARIMIDEX with your cycle,your 1st cycle

i used dbollon the first cycle, back then i was clue less about gear, i just knew that arnold used dboll and primo so thats what i used, no nolvas; luckily im not gyno prone. i would sugest taking 200-400mg/week of test with dboll, any test will do and add arimidex .25mg/ed, .5mg/ed being a better choice if you can find and/or afford it

I used 50mgs of dbol for 6 weeks no anti-e and no clomid post cycle with no gyno. I guess you could say I was a lucky bastard.

D00fy said:
how do u find out if u are gyno prone?

lol, thats easy. If you take gear and your nips start to get itchy then your gyno prone. Just have some nolvadex on hand just incase and you won't have to worry about it.

the easy way? take loads of gear that aromatises, test, dboll; dont take any anti-es, if you get gyno your gyno prone, if not you are not. not a very good method. on a serious side, you can run your cycle of test and dboll with out any anti-ests and if you start getting "itchy" nipples you are gyno prone then throw in some nolvas 40mg for the first day and then 10-20mg/ed there after

week 1-6 test enathate or cyp
week 4-6 20mg each day of dbol
followed by clomid

if i feel itchy soreness i start 40mg NOVADEX first day and the following days at 20mg?

do i have to cut the 40mg NOVADEX into 4pieces or take it all at once?

what about Proviron its cheaper than novadex at about 1$ a pill is it good for its anti e?

Last edited:
D00fy said:
week 1-6 test enathate or cyp
week 4-6 20mg each day of dbol
followed by clomid

run dbol week 1-4 and the test for 8 weeks. YOur taking the dbol to jumpstart your cycle before the test starts kicking in.

okie cool, and for the anti e's i cant afford novadex.........basically i can afford CLOMID and the TEST and Possibly the DBOLS

if not i just run a test cycle but is their any other anti e i can take besides novadex that is cheap?

or how about a DECA only cycle for 8weeks? with clomid
200mg a week ,isn;t aromatizing low when dosages are at 200mg a week?

Last edited:
I think proviron will help a little bit, but i couldnt say for definate coz ive never had gyno symptoms. My mate got gyno symptoms from taking 30mg dbol per day so he started using proviron and it cleared it up. I wouldnt start your cycle until you have everything you need like clomid, nolva etc, better to be safe than sorry.

Mick

Top Bottom