Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estimate bf % (pic) ...ready?

its nice to see someone who actually trained and got a nice base and isnt a fucking moron thinking juice at that age is the only way... nice work... you are at 13% but you could easily get under 10% with a change in your diet... at your age, it will not be difficult at all if you fix that... im guessing that's the only thing holding you back... do you do any cardio? you could definitely tear some shit up man... the opportunity is there... you can do it without anything in relation to aas as well...

its nice to see someone who actually trained and got a nice base and isnt a fucking moron thinking juice at that age is the only way... nice work... you are at 13% but you could easily get under 10% with a change in your diet... at your age, it will not be difficult at all if you fix that... im guessing that's the only thing holding you back... do you do any cardio? you could definitely tear some shit up man... the opportunity is there... you can do it without anything in relation to aas as well...

bro i have NEVER done cardio. well maybe like 4-5 times in the past 5-6 months. I always believed in diet is everything.to cut fat, also I have probably worked abs maybe a few times these past few months of cutting...felt like diet will being my abs up but thats only.true.to a certain degree. so i have leanered alot..also I reallly.do wanna.hit 10% before any aas but ive been cutting for 5-6 ish months (bf started was prob 20+ maybe 24 but strong as a fucking ox...I used powerlifting as an excuse to eat anything and.let my self slip...pic attached)

lets say I say I wanna hit 10% natty, anything that can 'help' me..tbh not making excuses but cutting for.soo long.natural, eventually.your body startes taking away some.muscle mass, already lost a lot of.mass.... anything to prevent that if I decide to hit a lower bf before cycle ?

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

bro i have NEVER done cardio. well maybe like 4-5 times in the past 5-6 months. I always believed in diet is everything.to cut fat, also I have probably worked abs maybe a few times these past few months of cutting...felt like diet will being my abs up but thats only.true.to a certain degree. so i have leanered alot..also I reallly.do wanna.hit 10% before any aas but ive been cutting for 5-6 ish months (bf started was prob 20+ maybe 24 but strong as a fucking ox...I used powerlifting as an excuse to eat anything and.let my self slip...pic attached)

lets say I say I wanna hit 10% natty, anything that can 'help' me..tbh not making excuses but cutting for.soo long.natural, eventually.your body startes taking away some.muscle mass, already lost a lot of.mass.... anything to prevent that if I decide to hit a lower bf before cycle ?

SARMS might be a good option for you to consider to help hold muscle mass while cutting up more. A stack of Ostarine, S4, and GW would be excellent for cutting up and possibly even gaining more muscle in the process. ;)

SARMS might be a good option for you to consider to help hold muscle mass while cutting up more. A stack of Ostarine, S4, and GW would be excellent for cutting up and possibly even gaining more muscle in the process. ;)

all intriguing but that whole eye vision is not staying with me man..haha if there was a way around, id consider forsure

hey bro... "doing abs" is not how to get them... eating properly and cardio get you abs... you don't have to do crazy amounts of cardio but to really hit those low body fat numbers, cardio is going to get you there...

if you dose s4 properly and don't abuse it then the chances of side effects are much smaller...

yeah dude at your age you can get away with JUST cardio or JUST diet. but as you get older you will have to incorporate both.

i remember my diet was far inferior to what it is now when i was your age but i still had an 8 pack thanks to lots of cardio. things get harder as you age.

Top Bottom