Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estimate bf % (pic) ...ready?

I hear that.......some of my skinny-shit moron buddies that can hardly put up their bodyweight for exercises are considering AAS........I ought to show them this.

BF estimate......hmm......sort of depends on a few things. Lots of powerlifters and strength trainers tend to be leaner than their definition would suggest (ask me how I know that), so I would say anywhere from 11% on the low end, probably around 12% realistically.

Definitely lean enough to start AAS when you feel ready. Thank you for not being an idiot and a) starting AAS too young, b) starting AAS at 25% bodyfat or with no base, c) trying first to squeeze the most out of your natty gains. It reminds me that there's still hope for our generation.....

I agree with around 12% probably mid/low 12%.....solid base with much to build on.

yeah you could just be bloated this particular day.. make sure you isolate foods that bloat you and eliminate them ahead of pics in the future.. always want to look your best when you take pics. also stand up straight and don't slouch. i will take some adex leading up to pics to flush out any excess water and I'm very careful what i eat. even brocolli is capable of bloating many people.. dairy are no-no's obviously, breads, all sugars.

if not for your stomach bloat i would say 11-12 ... whatever it is you look good. keep it up. you still look RAW.. be careful about abusing roids so young, let your muscles mature.. but unlike so many fools you actually have been busting your ass in the gym

yeah you could just be bloated this particular day.. make sure you isolate foods that bloat you and eliminate them ahead of pics in the future.. always want to look your best when you take pics. also stand up straight and don't slouch. i will take some adex leading up to pics to flush out any excess water and I'm very careful what i eat. even brocolli is capable of bloating many people.. dairy are no-no's obviously, breads, all sugars.

if not for your stomach bloat i would say 11-12 ... whatever it is you look good. keep it up. you still look RAW.. be careful about abusing roids so young, let your muscles mature.. but unlike so many fools you actually have been busting your ass in the gym

Very solid advice, I have always neglected this. That's why pics are best first thing in the morning after a workout for me.

You look more than 169lbs! Nice proportional body. I would almost hold off on running a cycle. All that will do is add mass, and you have good mass. Plus at your age I wouldn't want to mess with the endocrine system that built that amount of muscle mass! I would look into intermittent fasting / keto to cut down a little and maintain muscle. You have a very good start to looking like a pro-bber.

For sure under 15%. I'm with columbo and some others, 12%. Well done. Could be 169 if he's like 5'7"-5'8".

Keepitreal, how tall are you? What are your goals in the gym - as in trying to compete, just getting beastly to pull in tail, powerlifting?

Good to hear you're not thinking of switching over to aas any time soon. You could probably compete natty if you cut like mryar said. If you're even interested in that...

After reading this interview of a pro bb, the non-natural bb world doesn't sound too appealing these days: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/found-interesting-scary-1009913.html

To each their own though.

IM going to guess 13.5% lol looking good dude. I wouldn't use aas until you can't get any bigger naturally. Use n2slin hcvenerate unleashed and other natural boosters

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

I'm assuming you are a shorter guy based on your stats. At 169 i figure you have to be shorter than me. As a reference, im at 178 in my avi, and im 5'9". You have a great build and a solid foundation, and I would peg you right at 11-12%. Nice work!

Thanks guys im 5'7 or 5'8... I was cutting.down recently.to do a natty bb show this month but realized im no where near showready..went from 200 lbs to 169... btw Im done with pl I wanna step on the stage soon. My purpose to use aas is not to 'look good' ...I realized I need the.next step if I want to have a chance to compete with these 'other' guys...
Plan b - do a natural mens physique show this april but even natural shows arent really natural. Im sure some guys are on something..
so far it looks like a test only to add some clean mass.

Apreech the inputs
Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Are sarms considered natty? They may give you a polygraph. As long as you truly believe you are natural you will pass it.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Thanks guys im 5'7 or 5'8... I was cutting.down recently.to do a natty bb show this month but realized im no where near showready..went from 200 lbs to 169... btw Im done with pl I wanna step on the stage soon. My purpose to use aas is not to 'look good' ...I realized I need the.next step if I want to have a chance to compete with these 'other' guys...
Plan b - do a natural mens physique show this april but even natural shows arent really natural. Im sure some guys are on something..
so far it looks like a test only to add some clean mass.

Apreech the inputs
Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

If competing is something you want to pursue, then entering men's physique is probably a smart move for your first show. It will give you an idea of what contest prep is like without having to get quite as lean as a competing bodybuilder. Physique shows are judged more based on overall appearance rather than muscle mass, so that would be another reason until you get to the point where you are ready to do a BB show. That's actually my same plan next year.

Top Bottom