x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

ephedrine question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ephedrine question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello guys. How you guys doing. Recently I heard some weird statement from my gym buddy that although Ephedrine boosts your metabolism and thus increase your BMR, it actually makes it harder to lose fat in the belly area. He said something about alpha receptor and beta receptor but I didn't really understand what he was talking about. But he seemed to mean that Ephedrine sheds fat in the whole body (including belly fat) but turns on this certain receptor in the belly area (which makes

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

ephedrine question

Hello guys. How you guys doing.

Recently I heard some weird statement from my gym buddy that although Ephedrine boosts your metabolism and thus increase your BMR, it actually makes it harder to lose fat in the belly area.

He said something about alpha receptor and beta receptor but I didn't really understand what he was talking about. But he seemed to mean that Ephedrine sheds fat in the whole body (including belly fat) but turns on this certain receptor in the belly area (which makes it easier to store fat in the belly area) at the same time so that fat burning effect is outweighed by the fat storing effect in the belly area of Ephedrine. He added that for other body parts, Ephedrine is effective.

He said, on the other hand, clenbuterol makes it easier to shed belly fat.

Is he right?
    If he is right, then I should stop Ephedrine right away cuz majority of my fat is concentrated in my belly....

your help will be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Re: ephedrine question

It sounds pretty bogus to me, and I would like to see the journal articles showing the research he's alluding to. That said, I don't recommend using either asthma medicine for weight loss. Tuning your diet and training, and perhaps a sarms cutting stack throw in is going to get you far better results that will last.

NO (I'll repeat that) NO drug is site specific like that.

The issues are as they always have been - the last place you lose the fat in is the one you want it to go from first.

smfh on his entire thought process... what i will say is while both of these WILL burn fat, they are BOTH very dangerous and not worth the risk that comes along with them whatsoever... cardarine and stenabolic are FAR better options and much safer on top of it

if you have read my previous posts you will see i tell people not to talk in the gym about chemicals

as soon as a person walks into a gym their IQ drops by 50 points. so what you hear from others is the dumbest shit alive. i should write a book of all the bro science i have heard in the gym over the years
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    i should write a book of all the bro science i have heard in the gym over the years
    This would be a hilarious read.

Oh man. One example of advice I've given is 'never take advice from the guy selling to you'. A well known face, something of a buddy too, 'help's' in that way. But his advice often seems to consist of 3+ grams a week. Months on at a time and so on. There are random guys I've seen walk in, 'take advice - buy what they need' and leave. I roll my eyes.

It never seems to occur that a long game is better. As in solid advice, low dose, good diets and so on will, I feel, produce the best overall results which would be the best advert surely? After all you'd have fellas walking round lean/ripped/with added muscle and less side effects - telling everyone how awesome it was.

Dont listen to shit you hear in the gym man. Come on. Most of that shit people just pull out of their ass
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

I don't recommend ephedrine... Much safer products available.