Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance/Strength

powerstroker92

I'm currently thinking about going on my first cycle and need some advice. I've done some research but first hand knowledge from the community is second to none. I'd just like any and all input. I've been doing triathlons for two years now just as a way to break the mold from my previous bodybuilding routine. Recently however, I've fallen in love with Olympic weightlifting. As anyone who has seen it knows, Olympic lifters are strooong. I am not. I want to get an extra boost by going on a cycle and seeing where it takes me. I also want to hang on to my endurance and cardio as much as I can throughout.
Stats:
23 y/o
Male
5'7"
175lbs

I was considering starting very light. 6-8 weeks of testosterone-cypionate 400-500mg per week. Two injections per week. I'd also take some GW-501516 20mg/day. Any input on this? Pct would consist of nolvadex 30mg/day for around 4 weeks. Would that suffice? Or should I be taking other things with it? Thanks a lot!

Hi, my suggestion is that you go as low as possible on Test - 100 to 150 mg per week.The problem with 400 to 500 mg of Test is that you will hold back water and that is not good for Cardio or any form of Endurance. Low dose of Test is sufficient enough for recovery.

I will disagree. At 23 y/o you will be producing more than what you get out of 100mg of test.

I would say you are a bit young. Most won't recommend younger than 25. But if you are adamant. I would suggest 10 weeks of test cyp at 250-300mg. Split twice a week.
I would also ad the GW501516 at 20mg per day 30 minutes before workout.
And look into SR9009. Looks amazing. It's best at 30mg per day. But you have to split it up. Like 5mg every 2-3 hours throughout the day.
That should do it right.

Make sure you have aromasin as your AI and you should add clomid to your pct.

I'd say at least 10-12 weeks of test cyp or enanthate, only because it takes a while for both of those compounds to build up in your system, for me it was between week 4-5, so if you only do a 6-8 week cycle , you'd be stopping when the test is just starting to build to peak levels. Most people will suggest 500mg every week as a first cycle but in my opinion and my experience, 250mg works just fine. If it doesn't, you can always up the dose, and it will add on to what's already in your system, so no harm or wasting there. I just think some people go overboard and rely too much in the AAS instead of proper training and diet. Not saying you are one of those but I've been cycling for about 8 years now and when I'm "off" cycle, I take 250mg a week to maintain and it works wonders. When I go "on" cycle, I simply up the test to 500mg every 8 days, two injections, 250mg every 4th day. I've gone as high as 1000mg every 8 days and all it did was give me more side effects. You're body can only use so much of the extra test. Only you will know how much you need by starting low and working your dose up. I'd say give it 4 weeks before upping the dose. That has work d well for me and many of my buddies. Start at 250mg every week, then go 375mg if you feel you can use more, then stay on 375 for 4 weeks before going to 500. You will see results regardless but the more test you take, the more water you hold for the most part, unless you plan on taking letro or another AI. Just my advice. Good luck.

I'd say at least 10-12 weeks of test cyp or enanthate, only because it takes a while for both of those compounds to build up in your system, for me it was between week 4-5, so if you only do a 6-8 week cycle , you'd be stopping when the test is just starting to build to peak levels. Most people will suggest 500mg every week as a first cycle but in my opinion and my experience, 250mg works just fine. If it doesn't, you can always up the dose, and it will add on to what's already in your system, so no harm or wasting there. I just think some people go overboard and rely too much in the AAS instead of proper training and diet. Not saying you are one of those but I've been cycling for about 8 years now and when I'm "off" cycle, I take 250mg a week to maintain and it works wonders. When I go "on" cycle, I simply up the test to 500mg every 8 days, two injections, 250mg every 4th day. I've gone as high as 1000mg every 8 days and all it did was give me more side effects. You're body can only use so much of the extra test. Only you will know how much you need by starting low and working your dose up. I'd say give it 4 weeks before upping the dose. That has work d well for me and many of my buddies. Start at 250mg every week, then go 375mg if you feel you can use more, then stay on 375 for 4 weeks before going to 500. You will see results regardless but the more test you take, the more water you hold for the most part, unless you plan on taking letro or another AI. Just my advice. Good luck.

Thanks for the input, mate. I am under no illusions that I can get lazy with my diet/training after going on a cycle. From everything I've researched, I have a firm understanding that everything needs to actually be MORE strict and intense! And I can't wait, I've just plateaued so hard the past year and a half. I've tried everything in the book but can't seem to break it. How were your strength gains on the test cyp? My current best back squat is 166kg and have been wanting 185kg for over a year now but haven't even beaten 166. Current bench press is 120kg (another lift I've been stuck on), and 190kg deadlift. I'd like to get 10-15kg on these lifts. If I can manage that, it'll carry over to my Olympic lifts. Cheers!

Thanks for the input, mate. I am under no illusions that I can get lazy with my diet/training after going on a cycle. From everything I've researched, I have a firm understanding that everything needs to actually be MORE strict and intense! And I can't wait, I've just plateaued so hard the past year and a half. I've tried everything in the book but can't seem to break it. How were your strength gains on the test cyp? My current best back squat is 166kg and have been wanting 185kg for over a year now but haven't even beaten 166. Current bench press is 120kg (another lift I've been stuck on), and 190kg deadlift. I'd like to get 10-15kg on these lifts. If I can manage that, it'll carry over to my Olympic lifts. Cheers!

My strength gains were always consistent, because I eat the same thing everyday. When I first started, I was pretty scrawny with a belly, @ 150lbs. I natural cut down to 132-135 shredded. Then I lean bulked up to 175lbs naturally eating the same foods, just doubled up on the carbs and calories, so I still had abs at 175lbs. Then cut back down to 160lbs shredded. When I first went down to 135lbs, I lost a lot of muscle because I ate very little carbs and I was stronger but not as strong as I wanted to be. My max bench was around 235-240 for one rep when I was at 165 compared to 205lbs when I was at 135. Regardless, I started taking started taking test e at 250mg every week and after 8 weeks, bumped it up to 375mg a week along with 600mg of EQ every week. EQ took about 10 weeks to kick in for me, and at that point, my endurance from the EQ was dramatically increased. I had so much endurance, I was doing 5 sets of 5-6 exercises just for chest, 8 exercises 5 sets for back, etc. I just had so much cardiovascular endurance, I eventually went to the gym twice a day from Monday to Saturday at 8am and 8pm. I would do chest and back superset in the morning then do legs at night, shoulders in the morning the next day and arms at night. Abs and calves everyday. People would say I was overtraining but I wasn't. I had 7-8 hours of sleep, 6 meals a day. My stats at week 20 was 172-175, still pretty shredded, I'd say 5-6% bf. I was bench pressing 315lbs 6 time, real reps, not half reap and no bouncing, my squat was 4 plates so that would be 405lbs 8 reps, deadlift was 5 plates so that was 495lbs 5 times. I'm 5"6. I wanted to reach 200lbs bilked but when I got to 189lbs, it was just too much weight to carry since I was only 5"6. It just wasn't what I wanted. I liked to be flexible and agile, be able to run and mountain bike, train mma, and be able to move without any problems. I wanted functional muscle, so that's what I ended up doing. Hope this helps.

-Nomak

Top Bottom