Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Electronic Muscle Stimulation, is it bad, & when do i use it??

GreekMonsta

I just want to know if you constantly do it if it is bad for you? health wise.....like i know they say don't put it too close top u'r heart, and that kinda scares the sh*t out of me.....so i dunno if it is ok for you or what.......also when do i use it, i've heard b4 and after workouts........do i just pick which one? or do i not use it on the body part i worked out that day......i have a pretty powerful unit, just in case that makes any difference...

any suggestions would be appreciated...

thanks

GM

dude

if u have a good industrial strength unit it's pretty good, i had on a decent level for like 10 mins on my bi's and tri's and i felt a pump after i was done......this isn't a handheld peice of crap, maybe that's what u'r thinking of......u can feel them working though..

i dunno...everyone has their own opinion...

GM

I read an artilce awhile ago that said they will give a strength increase but are not good for putting on size. Still though the ability to move more weight means the ability to put more size on.

I have a model called the EMS 2000, and i think u can buy it at vitality.....something i forget, but just do a search for it, it shocks the crap out of your muscles, i can't even handle the maximum at all it's pretty powerful...

but is it bad for u in any way? like, can this thing give me a brain tumor or give me cancer.......i dunno, it is just f*cked up when you muscles are twitching so hard, it kinda seems that its almost bad for you, but i don't really know.......

I have seen ads in the back of bodybuiding magazines where those units sell for up to and more than 1K dollars. Even better than spending the grand on that machine, you could guy 1k worth of gear and get much better results in my opinion.

I have seen ads in the back of bodybuiding magazines where those units sell for up to and more than 1K dollars. Even better than spending the grand on that machine, you could guy 1k worth of gear and get much better results in my opinion.

Agreed

I have been using the abtronic for the past few weeks and have to say I am noticing a difference. My abs are alot tighter than before and alot stronger. I use it 3 times a day for 30 minutes and am happy with the results. I like doing my abs while I am at work behind my desk or kicking back at home reading a book.

We have some at the job, and my roomate has one, bought it some months ago
and it was pretty expensive around 1k+, he seems to like it he uses it when he on DNP
or on day off.

Top Bottom