Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinks Anyone?

Rigstar

Hello everyone.

I try to stay away from alcohol while I'm on a cycle, but every now and again it's damn hard to resist. What should I stay away from if I DO grab a drink? (beer, shots, mixes....)

Jumpman3451 said:
personally I would stay away from the beer and go with the shots. beer makes me feel like a fat ass when I drink it.

LOL. Have you tried the Michelob Ultra (low carb beer)? I haven't and rarely drink anyway.... They're all empty calories, just depends how many carbs you want with them... I'd stay away from the shots/mixers that have cream though; no reason to add sat. fat, lol.

I'll probably get read the riot act; but as long as you're not on 17aa's; an ocasional drink won't hurt IMO, as long as you don't let it interfere with your training/diet. Also, IMO, if you're a wine person, a glass of red wine every now and then won't do any harm, and has some good stuff in it...

Michelob Ultra is awful. If you're a real beer drinker you'll hate that shit. Even if you're not you'll hate it.

I have a few beers every once in a while. And I mean a few; I don't mean I get wasted.

If you're trying to keep calories to a minimum I guess shots would be the best choice. But keep it in moderation.

Thanks a lot for the advice bros....keep it coming! ( I'm trying to gain weight on this cycle, but I've heard to stay away from booz. Is alcohol really muscle's enemy?)

DON'T DRINK ON D-BOL!!! I did this a few times and you will get the worst cramping ever...extremely painful. I don't know what you are using, but I'd assume with any orals stay away from the booze altogether.

If you want to get fucked up fast with out having drinking lots of beer go down and buy some everclear and your fav. drink Dr. Pepper, Hawiian Punch, Coke, or what ever you drink. If your not able to get everclear where you live then vodka works ok but it just has more of a taste. I had to do this for wrestling season to stay in my weight class. So I would mix about 5-6 shots in my hawiian punch and sip on it all night and get hammered...... :martini: TAPOUTM

Top Bottom