Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you really need steroids?

Rubindiey

Do you really need to take steroids to be in a good shape? What is a realistic physique to have without the use of steroids. I mean, year round, without being fanatic about food and that kind of stuff. How can a normal person be if he eats healthy, and trains pretty often?

It is really hard to tell, since it greatly depends on genetics. As a general rule, you can be in a pretty good shape by having a healthy lifetstyle. Steroids are not all that necessary, especially if you are not looking for outstanding physiques, be it in terms of muscle mass, or being ripped.

If you want to take your physic to the next level after you reached your genetic limit then some supplementation will be needed i.e. Sarms or steroids, but it all depends on what you want your body to look like

You can only go as far as your genetics allow and if you want more you have to make a decision steroids or stay as you are it's that simple

Given your statement includes not being fanatic about food I'm not gonna recommend SARMs. The issue is simple - if it was easy we'd all do it. Most don't. You DO need to be on point with training, food and the like. As for what you'd look like with out being on point - strip off and go stand in front of a mirror.

Top Bottom