Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dimetabol

guards

Platinum
Ok guys, I know some of you know SOMETHING about this AS. Could someone please send me some info.....it says it is 50 mg strenth of deca with no mention of any vitamen A. Made by bremer pharma.....need help before I begin my cycle!!!!

Thanx in advance!!

Try asking damian borleone. He is on this board, among others, and he seems to know anything/everything about Mexican products.

And when you do find out, if it is through email, post the answer on these boards so everyone else will know.

Sorry, never heard of this type of product being made in Mexico (TxLonghorn, are you sure it's available in Mex?).

Well, I did a search, and it said it is made by Lapisa in Mexico, and that it is a vet product with megadoses of vitamins and 25mg/ml of deca.

But guards says this is not made by Lapisa. Sooo, I dunno, I thought you would be the one to know. It might be counterfeit crapola.

Hey guards, ask your source about it, if they don't know what it is, and we don't...well, you're guess is as good as mine.

This was the page I got the info from:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.lapisa.com/farma.html+dimetabol&hl=en

What country is Bremer pharma from?

Look dude, how about ask your source, or stop asking us unless you post a photo of this thing, and one we can read. You are not giving anybody enough info, and I have obviously put more effort into finding out this info for you than you have for yourself. How about this? Take 3ccs eod, and get back to us in 5 weeks and tell us what you think? Without more info, this is pointless, and with you not even trying to help yourself...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom