Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Jay Cutler deserve to win Mr. Olympia?

Did Jay Cutler deserve to win Mr. Olympia?

• Total voters
I'm kind of new on here, never saw what anyone thought before, sorry i had a feeling it would be old news.

Duno how true this is, but I heard Ronnie deserved to win and looked better the day of the show. However most of the scoring is based on the pre-contest judging, and Ronnie was still holding a good bit of water and Jay wasn't. Ronnie miss timed his prep and was dry the day of the show and not the pre-contest judging....this is just what I heard from a friend who follows it pretty closely

Jay was sharper, with a smaller tighter mid section. I saw Ronnie the next day and it looked like he just ate a whole watermelon. He still had over whelming size, but it didn't flow like it has in the past.

IMHO Victor M. is the uncrowned Champ! Full muscle bellies, small joints, and a tight midsection! If the Olympia Judges would've held onto the mandate they suppposed to enforce, then VICTOR is the champ IMHO

I was in the VIP seats and it could have gone either way. Jay was a tad tigther from the back and that's what did it. Ronnie was much bigger. My instinct was that Jay had it.

dexter jackson has the best look but ron or jay? Ron! that is MHO but I am a cutler fan and I still say Ron

Top Bottom