Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol dosage poll

What's the greatest dosage of Dbol you have used for a cycle?

• less than 25 mg/day

Votes: 134 13.6%
  • 25-49 mg/day

Votes: 541 54.9%
  • 50-74 mg/day

Votes: 227 23.0%
  • 75-99 mg/day

Votes: 33 3.4%
  • 100-125 mg/day

Votes: 29 2.9%
  • over 125 mg/day

Votes: 21 2.1%

• Total voters
Re: Dbol dosage poll

Lol I do behind the neck press also, just about the best damn compound movement for shoulders I've ever tried, and my shoulders have never felt better even on deca! And damn, I need to start taking more dbol, lol, I feel like my 50mg/day is pitifully low now :)

30mg still does the job for me. Been intrested for a long time about high dose dbol. Galaxy or Ret I know both run high dbol. All I can say is wow and VERY intrested in feedback

Do you guys still get the water retention and face bloat even if you run Dbol with an anti-e?

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't take an anti-estrogen while on...

I'm on 36 mg ed for four days now and feel nothing except my stomach looks fat, I might take it up a notch. Mabey wait couple more days, not sure.

pudding said:
I'm on 36 mg ed for four days now and feel nothing except my stomach looks fat, I might take it up a notch. Mabey wait couple more days, not sure.

Give it a couple more days before increasing the dosage. The thing I noticed first were the pumps that I got...although the pumps, strength increases, size changes were 'subtle'...that is, since this was the first time using dbol, the increases were harder for me to notice since I didn't really know what to look for & my increases seemed to come on slower. I seemed to notice the changes more once I was off...I really missed them :(

I love Dbol, would run it every cycle if I could. I didn't this time because I'm on accutane and get monthly bloodwork so I can't have elevated liver values. I've gone up to 80mg/ed but didn't notice a huge difference between that and 50, so i'll drop it back down accordingly.

Chris

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom